Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Rumors

jeremy

Rumor has it there are some more changes coming to South Beach's nightlife scene.

The famous Tuesday party Home Cookin'- Mark Leventhal, Conrad, and Bill Spector's locals party which has been temporarily hiding in the back of Sr. Frogs, will now be moving to Amnesia's old home at 136 Collins. I think the space will do them well, as long as the neighbors don't complain about the noice and pollution again.

Also, expect what used to be Warsaw Ballroom and then the short-lived Bacchanalia to be open on weekends. The expected new theme? Latin Flavor. I personally love the space, and know the owner of the building (as well as nextdoor at Crobar). I just don't know if South Beach will accept a mega latin club, after Bongos opened across the bay at the American Airlines Arena.

That's all I know for now. (And you didn't hear it from me!)

Jeremy

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

Also, expect Goddess to reopen this weekend, and Krave (formerly G-Spot) to open very soon also.

In addition, there's a new members-only club being created in the back of the Chili Pepper up in Ft. Lauderdale. It'll be called Sutra, and I've seen it already, during construction.

All I can say is expect the elite to come to Ft. Lauderdale when this open next month.

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

Archived