Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Go Z. Its Almost Ya Birfday!

Originally posted by roddigga

GO GO GO GO GO GO ZZZ ITS YA BIRFDAY WE GONE SIP SANGRIA LIKE ITS YO BURFDAY....................................

ZZZZZZZZ, my spanish LATIN LOVA............the pic looks good, DAMM GOOD, i give ya a 3 on the pic, which means how many times i've been to the bathroom this morning with a color print out of your flyer.................

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:laugh: :laugh: - THATS MY DIGGA!!

BTW - WIPE THE PIC SO YOU CAN USE AGAIN!! :laugh:

wipe it???? HELL NO, looks better wit shot marks all over it............

i taped it to the handicap stall, the handiman stall up in hear is HUGE, it's like a firing range...........

i put your pick on the back of the door and fire away, its a tough shot from the thrown but i've been able to hit your chest everytime.............

i'm going back after lunch and seeing if any of the big wigs up in hear can beat me...............

somegirl24 even got in on the action, she met me in the bathroom and held my pistol and tried hitting the target, apperntly she gets a little wild when handlin a loaded weapon and she shot herself in the eye...............

HONK HONK

GO GO GO GO GO ZZZZZZZZ ITS YA CUMPLEANOS

Originally posted by roddigga

the pic looks good, DAMM GOOD, i give ya a 3 on the pic, which means how many times i've been to the bathroom this morning with a color print out of your flyer.................

Digga ya gotta see the rest of the photos bro, nude ones, semi-nude, I'll pm them over. Just kidding Z. If she doesnt get them back soon, they'll stick right on the bathroom wall at Surf Club. Now I can blackmail ya, haha.

Z. no juice bar for me today, maybe tomorrow if you're around in the afternoon I'll meet ya at the gym.

HA HA HA, BRO SEND EM...............

i'll put em in the regular stalls for the rookies in the office, they can practice there shot in stalls 1,2,3,4.........and i'll have em work there way to the handicap stall...............bro its a long shot but i've manged to hit it everytime....................

i could tell alot if people in the office have shot but failed b/c i walked in and had to lay somegirl across the floor just so i could get to the thrown.................the floor was filled w/ ....... yeah fuggin gross

so send the pics so i can let the older guys practice there shootin in the smaller stalls........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA, just kidding somegirl and ZZZ the pic looks good, and NJDIONYSUS, THE PICS LOOK GOOD, good job and we'll def meet up one day for TNT tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!