Does anyone work, used to work

or know someone who has worked at

either Armani Exchange (my fav store)

or Versace??

I m a college student,

and I just finished my internship, so now I need a job

that actually PAYS! and what better way than to

work at a store that I ACTUALLY like!

What do I need to work at a place like that?

do I Need some Special skill,

a "look", what?

Any good advice would help.....

thanx!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

MY EX BF IS THE MANAGER AT THE VERSACE STORE IN THE SHORT HILLS MALL. WHAT DO U NEED TO KNOW I COULD ASK HIM

Thanx,

well, my real question is,

Do I just walk in there, all decked out

and ask them if I could have an application?

What do they look for in someone they hire?

I just want a part time.

THANX!

PEACE MIAMI!!!

I've also always wanted a job at like the Diesel store or Versace or Helmut Lang or Hugo Boss or w/e.... how old do they want you to be? What "look" are they looking for specifically? And how to I get the job? Just walk in and ask?

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

dont know anyone whos worked in either store but i would think its better to work at a/x , you would make more $ cause more people go into that store than versace, my 2 cents

good luck

i agree with euro bro, im a retail manager now and alot of places want a certain look. they wont tell you that but they do. i went to south beach a few times and spoke 2 one of the head managers at a/x about a job and just by talking to them looks is a big thing. im glad i look like what they want and stuff because a few the girls working there told me that i should sign up.

i really wanted 2 but i wasn't sure if i was gonna make that move yet 2 live out in fl. i will eventually and probably go there. the reason i didnt because i was working on a relationship home that i been trying for a wile and i didnt wanna just get up and leave.im with the girl now so good thing i didnt...... but eventually we might move out to fl. who knows.

ok now i would choose a/x or versace because you get more traffic and better chance of making sales, not only that you can relate to the age group that comes in.

versace is for the older crowd and it is $$$$$$$$$. dont get me wrong we wear it and all but it so over priced.....go for a/x and dont wear no suit and tie for ya interview...they r not looking for that.

chill factor performance,ent.