Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC Wednesday

teamj5

Spundae and Global Underground, poolside at The Shore Club & Sky Bar

Presented by LIVEstyle Entertainment

DJs/Performers: Performing poolside at The Shore Club & Sky Bar with Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, Dave Seaman, Steve Porter, Jonathan Ojeda.

Where: Poolside at The Shore Club, entrance on 21st Street, off of Collins

When: Wednesday March 19 5:00 PM - 3:00 AM

Details: Capacity is limited at this event. Please purchase advance tickets if you want to guarantee admission

Tickets: $15/advance, $20 at the Door – www.groovetickets.com - Discount Admission for Badgeholders

LONG NIGHT OUT

Presented by Dubcoast and Xplosion

DJs/Performers: (In Alphabetical Order) Andy Moor (UK), Austin Leeds (UK), Demi (UK), Donal Glaude (USA), Hybrid - DJ set (UK), Infusion - live PA (Australia), Jody (of Way Out West) (UK), Jonathan Lisle (UK), Josh Mox (USA), Marcell Castelli (Uruguay), Mark Martini (USA), Oliver Twist (USA), Rebecca Sin (USA), Rui Da Silva (Portugal), Steve Gerard (UK), Trendoid (USA) plus special TBA suprise guests all night

Where: ZNO and Code, 1439 Washington Ave

When: 10:00 PM – 5:00 AM

Details: Nu-Salt Laser of San Diego will provide a high-powered, full spectrum spectacular Laser Light Show, choreographed and performed live with the DJs and the live acts for the first time ever in Miami

Tickets: $20/advance, Buy Tickets Now

Originally posted by teamj5

Spundae and Global Underground, poolside at The Shore Club & Sky Bar

Presented by LIVEstyle Entertainment

DJs/Performers: Performing poolside at The Shore Club & Sky Bar with Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, Dave Seaman, Steve Porter, Jonathan Ojeda.

Where: Poolside at The Shore Club, entrance on 21st Street, off of Collins

When: Wednesday March 19 5:00 PM - 3:00 AM

Details: Capacity is limited at this event. Please purchase advance tickets if you want to guarantee admission

Tickets: $15/advance, $20 at the Door – www.groovetickets.com - Discount Admission for Badgeholders

oh damn.. for some reason I thought this was a private party... STEVE LAWLER! :love2:

Damn.. it conflicts with the Buzz Party... but its STEVE LAWLER! :love2:

hmmm.... what should I do? :(

Yeah this night is tempting. I am in much need of a proper Mark Farina set and this is the gig all week that has the least amount of other dj's on the bill, the the chances of a longer set are that much better.

Yeah this night is tempting. I am in much need of a proper Mark Farina set and this is the gig all week that has the least amount of other dj's on the bill, the the chances of a longer set are that much better.

Where are you thinking of going or still up in the air?

actually, now that i look at this night, that party is the place to be. i dont really need to go to the dubcoast party anymore cause ill be seeing all the djs i want to see at other nights during the week !

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

actually, now that i look at this night, that party is the place to be. i dont really need to go to the dubcoast party anymore cause ill be seeing all the djs i want to see at other nights during the week !

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nice!