Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palm Beach Clubs

Guest genevieve

Guest genevieve

Does anyone know what's up with P.B. ? I'm getting ready to put in for my vacation and wanted to check out some places up here. Any suggestions? I heard that old club Krome is something new now and 215 Sunrise on "The Island" has after hours parties. Just wanted to get the load down.............................

Well, Gen; here's the scoop: the new Krome is a place called Czarbar - apparently not much better than its prior occupant. In my opinion the two best places in the area are Bliss and Liquid (both located on Clematis). Thursday and Saturday nights are the best in West Palm; for whatever reason. Liquid plays tribal house usually, with most of the Power 96 "techno" hits sprinkled in from time to time. Bliss's style ranges from breaks to popular trance. The crowd is a bit younger at Bliss, but both places are usually equally as crowded. Liquid is definitely more on the "chic" side, and I hear was built by the person who did Versace's house in SoBe. They often have themes inside and get some good dancers and drummers occasionally. I'd try both places on a given night; cover is usually only around $10 if you don't know anyone at the door. Good pre-party places are Lounge (on Clematis) and Lost Weekends (on Olive). Tilt, by the way, I hear is closing down. Hope this helps!

Archived