Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what would you do..

what would you do if you woke up and you were the last person in nyc??? lets say they evacuated nyc, and you slept through it or whatever and you were the last one, you had no idea why there wasnt anyone there, or why ppl left... what would you do? panic? enjoy it? loot? what would you do???

M00506fp.jpg

Originally posted by sassa

i'd go to my fave stores, pick a few things up, stock up at walgreen's...then go home and sleep some more...

good idea :idea:

Walgreens :laugh:

Originally posted by deelite1

I'd go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and touch EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Good one :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

what would you do if you woke up and you were the last person in nyc??? lets say they evacuated nyc, and you slept through it or whatever and you were the last one, you had no idea why there wasnt anyone there, or why ppl left... what would you do? panic? enjoy it? loot? what would you do???

M00506fp.jpg

There used to be this 80's movie where a comet hit this city and only a couple of people survived the whole thing....it was a weird movie, but interestin concept, sorry this makes me think of that movie....I guess I would go crazy New York style, go into broadway, restraunts, stores, museums and help myself to Every little thing!!!...:D

Originally posted by browneyedqt

OMG.....you read my mind.....YOU ARE THE BEST....lol read my post above...:eek::D

Holy shit.. You posted that As I did.... JINX.

I loved that movie.. I taped it and I was looking for it recently because I was trying to find someone that saw it. Remember all of the people turned to red dust except those 2 sisters and in the end they wind up driving around in convertibles living happily ever after?

Ahhh The 80's made some great movies didnt they?

Originally posted by deeelite1

Holy shit.. You posted that As I did.... JINX.

I loved that movie.. I taped it and I was looking for it recently because I was trying to find someone that saw it. Remember all of the people turned to red dust except those 2 sisters and in the end they wind up driving around in convertibles living happily ever after?

Ahhh The 80's made some great movies didnt they?

LOL...I loved that movie. It had something to do with the video game didn't it???? And some people turned into crazy zombies....remember when they hit up the mall and they are the only ones in there....I thought I was the only one that remembered this movie, this is great. I must go look for it now....:D

Originally posted by browneyedqt

LOL...I loved that movie. It had something to do with the video game didn't it???? And some people turned into crazy zombies....remember when they hit up the mall and they are the only ones in there....I thought I was the only one that remembered this movie, this is great. I must go look for it now....:D

If the people were in aluminum buildings, they were saved.. remember the blonde sister slept in the shed and the brunette was shacked up with that movie guy in the film room.. I don't remember how the zombies became zombies tho.. SHit now this is going to bother me..

I liked when they were tryign all the things on and boppin all over that store., then the zombies showed up.

SCAREY SHIT.

Originally posted by deeelite1

If the people were in aluminum buildings, they were saved.. remember the blonde sister slept in the shed and the brunette was shacked up with that movie guy in the film room.. I don't remember how the zombies became zombies tho.. SHit now this is going to bother me..

I liked when they were tryign all the things on and boppin all over that store., then the zombies showed up.

SCAREY SHIT.

Oh hell yah, the mall scene was good til the damn zombies came.....Didn't one of them wear a cheerleadin outfit the whole movie (gotta love the 80's)...:D