Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Sucks! and that's final.

maxx

Went to space one night, it was great. But what made Space great that night were the people partying hard including my friends. Space will close in a few months, I can almost guarantee it. Even corporate groups I work with are considering the Level and Shadow experiences more now. The doorman are a bunch of punks wearing too much hair grease that must be clogging the pores in their heads. Space management should do something immediately if they don't want to close down. Space still has fans but just on Saturday AM, July 8-9 (my b-day) I transferred fifteen people to Shadow and later I met another friend with another b-day group in Shadow. The crooks at Space were trying to make above their minimum wage by charging males $100 to enter with no guarantee for the ladies. The punks are non-gentleman with no class. RE: all comments made about Space, THERE IS NO EXCUSE! There is a lot of money to be made, even from those folks with average lives like me. I still spend a hefty amount when I am having fun with friends. Send those doorman punks to Grand Prix where they belong. Eventually people do get tired. Doesn't take a genius to see what happens to silly clubs like this. CLUBPLANET folks, you don't have to take shit from scum like this. That is why you pay them, they don't pay you.

On that note, I guess the true test of a club comes during the off-season and in-between months of the Music Conference. Just b/c you can have a good night during a WMC doesn't mean you're a great club! Right? I still haven't been to Space, but from the comments lately, doesn't look like I want to deal with punk-ass doormen or vibe-less crowds. But we still need an alternative to the tiring Total-Acosta-Nation cheese-trance-trash!

Don't complain here. Nothing will get resolved. Get on the horn and talk the talk man... If that shit happened to me, I would be compensated by never paying a cover again. Wishful thinking it might be, but that's what I'd ask for...

Make it happen!

• 2 weeks later...

NO LIMIT!!! Look man, NYC may has different rules and people. Your city actually has cool people. The doormen here are a bunch of banana boat greasy gorillas with 3rd grade education. If you call the club owners, etc., you ain't gonna get anywhere. They date these doormen. Also, people going into these clubs think they are the shit. No way! Come down one day and check it out yourself. You'll by flying back to NYC ASAP. Let the MIAMI people vent or pay our ticket to NYC. Laters and peace.

Hey maxx, you sound like a girl who is very stressed out, take my advise and look for a super strong roll and get someone(boy/girl)to fuck the shit out of you. Maybe, one day when Space comes back down from their cloud we can meet in the trance room! I'm sure I'll get that stick out of your ass!!! SMILE IT'S A JOKE

• 2 weeks later...

Dear maxx or max7 or mixx (as in The Mix after hours) or whatever user name you are using lately. It seems to me that you are either related to, promote for, are a friend of, own, or work for either Shadow Lounge, Level, or The Mix. Stop using this site to vent your negative energy due to your incapability to "Mix" with a "Space" that is quite obviously at a higher "Level" and has left all others in the "Shadows". To all other owners, staff, employees, friends, and promoters of all clubs (including Space), Cant you all just get along???

Archived