Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE IS FUCKING ITSELF UP

francicso

When I first started going to SPACE I thought it was "shit".I would go every Friday and meet a bunch of kick-ass people who didn't know each other but in this place they came together and "blew each other up", it didn't matter your color,gender or your sexual orientation.It was becoming the next "EDGE"(if you remember the EDGE in FORT Lauderdale then you'll understand) BUT in the last couple of weeks, SPACE has been fucking over the same loyal people that made it what it is now ! I hope someone will let the management know the bull shit the door men are doing, like doubling the cover charge or making people wait two hours in line!!!

Space's Office number is 305-372-9378, and their marketing director's name is Emilio.

PLEASE CALL AND TELL THEM YOU'RE PISSED, AND MENTION YOU'RE A CLUBPLANET.COM MEMBER, SO THEY KNOW.

------------------

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Hey Fracisco...I agree with you and you can vent as much as you want. Those folks asking to you to call and complain can go fuck themselves. You don't have to do shit. Just go spend your time and money elsewhere. By calling you are doing THEM a favor. Fuck that. I love America...free speech. Peace and out!

you'd be surprised of what you can get out of this if you just talked to the right person.

I can tell u fromk experience that the bottom line, the clubs want your business. You just have to approach them the right way.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear maxx or max7 or mixx (as in The Mix after hours) or whatever user name you are using lately. It seems to me that you are either related to, promote for, are a friend of, own, or work for either Shadow Lounge, Level, or The Mix. Stop using this site to vent your negative energy due to your incapability to "Mix" with a "Space" that is quite obviously at a higher "Level" and has left all others in the "Shadows". To all other owners, staff, employees, friends, and promoters of all clubs (including Space), Cant you all just get along???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived