Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coing to South Beach, need to Know...

johnt

Hey, there, coming own to South Beach for the weekend, Heard about Level is it the place to go on Saturday night? What type of dress code for Level, sleeveless shirts Ok? How about for Friday night, what is happening for Friday?

Thanks

Friday night I would either hit Space or Crobar. You can even do both. Go to Crobar first and then about 3 or 3:30 go to Space.

Saturday is tricky, everything is good. My personal favorites are Crobar (but you have to be able to get into the upstaris VIP room which will cost you), Level which is very hot and crowded but good energy or Space. My personal preference is Space because it has different choices of music. During regular hours they have house, hip-hop and international music (that is on a outside patio) and then for after hours they have trance, hip-hop and deep house (outside). If you are going to be around on Sunday also I would check out Nikki Beach Club (like nothing you have ever seen before) during the day and Blue at night.

Have fun!!!!

Friday night I would either hit Space or Crobar. You can even do both. Go to Crobar first and then about 3 or 3:30 go to Space.

Saturday is tricky, everything is good. My personal favorites are Crobar (but you have to be able to get into the upstaris VIP room which will cost you), Level which is very hot and crowded but good energy or Space. My personal preference is Space because it has different choices of music. During regular hours they have house, hip-hop and international music (that is on a outside patio) and then for after hours they have trance, hip-hop and deep house (outside). If you are going to be around on Sunday also I would check out Nikki Beach Club (like nothing you have ever seen before) during the day and Blue at night.

Have fun!!!!

Archived