Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foooon Schway? Help

I know Im not spelling this right because I really do not know anything about it.. I overheard some people at work saying if You have junk under your bed, It makes you confused if you sleep on the bed..

So I had to ask WHERE on earth did that ridiculous rule come from, and they told me Fengsheng, or Foonschway I know im not spelling it right.. but its a Way of life, and there are countless books on this.

THey were telling me there are certain colors you should decorate your house with to bring you certain things.. and a way you need to arrange your furniture so that the room FLOWS.. also, each corner of every room represents something differend i.e. money, romance, happiness, health... and this Foonschway business tells you what colors or items to put in each corner to bring those things to you..

Anyone know anything about this?

Sounds like complete Horse manure to me but for all I know Bill Gates could be following it to a Tee as for as His money corner is concerned.

I don't know much about it, but i DO know it is the antithesis of clutter :tongue:

Basically they have patterns and areas of where to place what, in order to give off positive energies.

One thing i agree with Feng Shui is having a plant in every room. I dig plants :D

Originally posted by deeelite1

I know Im not spelling this right because I really do not know anything about it.. I overheard some people at work saying if You have junk under your bed, It makes you confused if you sleep on the bed..

So I had to ask WHERE on earth did that ridiculous rule come from, and they told me Fengsheng, or Foonschway I know im not spelling it right.. but its a Way of life, and there are countless books on this.

THey were telling me there are certain colors you should decorate your house with to bring you certain things.. and a way you need to arrange your furniture so that the room FLOWS.. also, each corner of every room represents something differend i.e. money, romance, happiness, health... and this Foonschway business tells you what colors or items to put in each corner to bring those things to you..

Anyone know anything about this?

Sounds like complete Horse manure to me but for all I know Bill Gates could be following it to a Tee as for as His money corner is concerned.

I have heard of it although I'm not sure exactly how you spell it....they actually have people that can come into your house and redo your house to follow it. They have all kind of books on it, from how to do it a little bit, to how to completely do your whole house. I don't know if I believe in it, but those eastern beliefs always kind of interested me... :)

I also Heard they give courses on this.. I find it so hard to believe that people would pay money to learn how to do something like this.. I guess it falls into the same category as fortune telling.. your paying yet you dont see the results just yet.

I wanna look it up to check it out.. its gettin on my nerves now..

I also Heard they give courses on this.. I find it so hard to believe that people would pay money to learn how to do something like this.. I guess it falls into the same category as fortune telling.. your paying yet you dont see the results just yet.

I wanna look it up to check it out.. its gettin on my nerves now..

Here... http://www.fengshui-magazine.com/intro.htm

You are so damn Resource-ful..

wooooooo !

:grin: :clap:

Oh if you are interested in this type of stuff I have another book that you'd probably like...it's called the Dao of Pooh, it's really cute and interesting at the same time :D

i don't know if i really believe in that but i know alot of people who do and it seems to work for them. there are people who run business on that philosophy. so i guess it all comes down to belief. i have tried some aspects of it and it seems to make a difference but who knows.