Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thumbs up to President Bush's Speech..

girly

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by normalnoises

your really an asshole .. a 40 year old man, not worth any more of my time. guess what? I still feel the same way.. oh well.. not reallly worth the try but maybe next time:D

I know you want me, admit it :D

And why did you repeat yourself?

Oh goody goody... I get to blow you up before you get the chance to shoot me... Sweet!

I knew it!! You DO want me :D

are you mentally retarded or suffer from any mental illness? if not you could have fooled me.. now go back into the sticky thread..

Oh goody goody... I get to blow you up before you get the chance to shoot me... Sweet!

I knew it!! You DO want me :D

you perverted old bastard, speaking off is your daugther still available for this friday night? I can baby sit for you...... :laugh:

Originally posted by girly

are you mentally retarded or suffer from any mental illness? if not you could have fooled me.. now go back into the sticky thread..

by the way honey dont mind him, he is always talking about blowing one thing or another....... :laugh:

hence the name "homonoises"

fuckedupnoises,

First, next time you decide to write a LONG list on covert operations regarding the CIA and our evil government, make sure you include ALL the facts--don't leave out important shit like VIETNAM or the KENNEDY ASSASINATION. (Thorough you are not! ) Ok, Thanks!

Secondly, tell me, when you write your congressman, do you ask him if he wants a cookie???? Maybe if you did you would get a response instead of your letter being flushed down the toilet and you venting on a messageboard that's not even politically related! :idea:

Last, to dislike our government is pretty much to dislike the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Unless you speak of GEOGRAPHIC attractions such as the Grand Canyon or the Florida swamps, you are sadly mistaken. Remember, we slaughtered Native Americans in order to posess this great country of ours. Our country, government and way of life began with blood shed. So to ask AGAIN..WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS COUNTRY?

WORDS OF WISDON: All the energy you use to make yourself look stupid here , you should really use to "stop this war" in a more credible forum..or better yet..JOIN A DATING SERVICE! :idea:

WORDS OF WISDON PART II: Violence + Violence = Vioelnce??

Fair enough. You've proven this through your condescending posts. Look how this thread just goes on and on. It's a vicious cycle huh? Maybe you should practice what you preach?!

Oh, and finally, SARCASM IS THE LOWEST FORM OF WIT. But honestly, that's not the biggest problem you have.

PS: Please point out any misspelled words I may have...it really makes you look good and takes away from the topic that YOU can't answer.

PPS: Get out of our country.

PPPS: Girly I'm with you on this one. ;)

-iliana

:blank:

Violence isn't going to stop violence. Especially in a militaristic or terroristic form.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..yeah..you're right. WWII was stopped by handing out daisies to the enemy...how can I fucking forget! Hiroshima was a BIG FAT LIE, and it never happened!!!! The nuclear bomb didn't stop the war----- ahhhh!!!!!!!!!

(Asshole)

-iliana

:bigfinge: