Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

someone i know told me that the sandbar got shut down, and someone is building office buildings over it.. is this true???? :(

That was the rumor, but someone I know called there and the message on their answering service stated that Sand Bar will be opening at the end of March and that there friday night parties will begin on May 2.

crowd was decent maybe the first year. now it's just JC wanna-be thugs. music's ok, never really anything mindblowing.

but the crab legs and burgers are always on point. plus it takes up that time before everyone's ready to head south.

Guest hotshit

Your a feg if you don't like Sandbar, its a great mix of people not just the usual jersey club crowd. The girls are gorgeous at Sanbar in the summer, Only limpwrists play out the Sandbar beottch.

Originally posted by stiffler

Never really liked it there. Its too big(as strange as that may sound)

stiffy i am the same way.. i don't like sandbar.. no offense to the club.. the music is good its just too big for me.. i always loose my friends.. i never meet up with the others i am meeting there... i like to work on fri inthe summer and save it for the shore..

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by kelly0616

i always have a great time there.....big mix of people, so much fun to be outside on a nice summer night!!!

HELL YEAH Im ready!

Originally posted by sexydiva99

That was the rumor, but someone I know called there and the message on their answering service stated that Sand Bar will be opening at the end of March and that there friday night parties will begin on May 2.

guess whos b-day is may2