Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE IS THE PLACE TO BE

maradona

I SEE A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT SPACE IN THIS BOARD. I MUST SAY THAT OUT OF ALL MY EXPERIENCES IN SOUTH FLORIDA NIGHTCLUBS SPACE WAS BY FAR THE BEST. YEAH SECURITY CAN BE REAL ASSHOLES OVER THERE BUT IVE NEVER BEEN IN A CLUB WERE THEIR DOOR STAFF IS FRIENDLY.BOTTOM LINE IS THAT IN EVERY CLUB WERE THERE IS HIGH VOLUME THE DOOR IS TOUGH.I WAS AT SPACE FOR A RENNAISANCE PARTY WITH DEEP DISH AND ANTHONY POPPA AND IT WAS AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE. SPACE HAS MADE SOME AMAZING BOOKING SINCE THEY BEEN OPEN, AND ARE CONTINUOSLY BRINGING MORE TALENT. I AM YET TO FIND A CLUB IN SOUTH FLORIDA THAT CAN BRING YOU THE AMBIANCE THAT SPACE BRINGS . ALSO THE WOMAN I SEE AT SPACE ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND GOOD LOOKING UNLIKE MOST CLUBS IN SOUTH BEACH WERE WOMAN WON'T EVEN TALK TO YOU UNLESS THEY REVIEW YOUR BANK STATEMENT FIRST.OR IN SHADOWS CASE THERE THIS FAT CUBAN CHICKS WITH SKIRT THREE SIZES SMALLER THAN THEY SHOULD WEAR AND THE MEAT HANGIN OUT THE SIDES.WELL I WAS JUST STATING MY OPINION AND EVERYBODY SHOULD GIVE SPACE A TRY AND SEE IT FOR YOURSELVES. TRUST ME YOU WILL BE BACK

Hey maradona, with a name like that you must be Argentinian! Listen you cocaroach, my girlfriend is one of those fat Cuban chicks at Shadow that you are reffering to and I would apprecciate it if you would keep your comments to yourself. What like you never been with a fat girl before? You dont know what you are missing, specially the ones from Shadow, they put out and blow you up!

So stick a glowstick up your arse and dont knock what you havent tried. Come to Shadow this Saturday and bring your glow sticks.

Regardless of the staff's attitude I must agree that Space is a serious spot and is definitely one of the top spots in the city. I haven't been there since Renaissance which was pretty decent. Anyone got the 411 on who is going to be there the next couple of weeks?

I know that for Labor Day Wknd Space is going to be insane!!! On Thursday they are going to have Gatecrasher and on Saturday Danny Tenaglia. Then on Sept 9 they are going to have Paul Van Dyk. I know they are going to have something next week with Channels Magazine. But, while I am on the subject of LDW, Victor Calderone at Crobar that Sunday??? Can anyone say DANCE YOUR ASS OFF.

I'll be flying from NYC on the 9th of Sept. just to see PVD. Not to mention that I'll be sleeping on the plane since he will have just finished up at Twilo in NYC.

Looking forward to it

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

Archived