Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do U Think?

WHICH DO U THINK SASSA/NORMALNOISES ARE??  

16 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH DO U THINK SASSA/NORMALNOISES ARE??

• Misguided Liberals...
    • Hardcore Anti-American...
    • The Jury is still out....

Originally posted by guyman1966

Matas - it sounds like Sassa needs you to fuck her hard!

is this kind of mentality your solution for everything? you're like an animal...you don't think, you react....that's really sad...:rolleyes:

maybe you're the one who needs to get laid...you talk about it often enough.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

maybe you're the one who needs to get laid...you talk about it often enough.

Everyone needs to get laid as much as possible. It would make the world a better place. Now RUN (don't walk) to the closest red neck bar and let them pound you on the pinball machine.

this is crap.

i didn't notice this thread was about bashing me...i thought we were talking politics...i personally don't care to continue this, and i hope you don't either.

btw, i really don't like the poll you did on normalnoises and me, and i'll say it again: it shows you have no class. i won't stoop that low, i hope you won't again.

a. then if its "crap" why are u getting so upset?

b. since i have been on this Current Events board...u are YET to say something positive...again i dont assume...i call them like i see them...

c. i have tried to make peace with u in the past...u either a. cant take a hint or b. didnt want to make peace...

d. i dont care if u think i have no class b/c i believe u and ur monkeyboy are Anti-American...so what?? and another thing, if u want to get ur point across...i think u should change ur attitude, cuz u "try" (notice i said try) to belittle people and that is what makes people jump in defense mode against u...btw-- the majority of the board has spoken about what they think about u...THE TRUTH HURTS, DOESNT IT???? on friday this thread will be take off "sticky" status, i wanna give those that havent been on to vote a chance to vote...see!!! i am Democratic...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

b. since i have been on this Current Events board...u are YET to say something positive...again i dont assume...i call them like i see them...

c. i have tried to make peace with u in the past...u either a. cant take a hint or b. didnt want to make peace...

d. i dont care if u think i have no class b/c i believe u and ur monkeyboy are Anti-American...so what?? and another thing, if u want to get ur point across...i think u should change ur attitude, cuz u "try" (notice i said try) to belittle people and that is what makes people jump in defense mode against u...btw-- the majority of the board has spoken about what they think about u...THE TRUTH HURTS, DOESNT IT???? on friday this thread will be take off "sticky" status, i wanna give those that havent been on to vote a chance to vote...see!!! i am Democratic...:rolleyes:

very well said señor Matas, time after time you have proven to be the right man for the moderator job.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i can't stop you from having your opinion, if you think i am anti-american...whatever. go ahead.

when did you ever try to make "peace" with me? did you ever need to make peace? were we at war ???:confused:

what truth hurts? i don't care what people say, i never have....you're free to think what you want, but you know what...SO AM I.

when did you ever try to make "peace" with me? did you ever need to make peace? were we at war ???

i have many times....but like i said, guess u cant take hints...but thats fine...and no you and I are not at war, but def. at odds...