Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pet Peeves........

When people talk on cell phones while Im sitting in the car with them. Is it that hard to tell someone you'll call them back??

I NEED UNDIVIDED ATTENTION! :D

When men tweeze their eyebrows too much - ugghh!!

I hate girly men.

When girls who think they can dance in a crowded ass club and they start kicking and waving there arms around like monkeys when there is hardly even room to breathe.

I honestly want to beat the hell out of them.

I hate people who drive minvans - they're all assholes who never check their blind spots.

Originally posted by allishara

When girls who think they can dance in a crowded ass club and they start kicking and waving there arms around like monkeys when there is hardly even room to breathe.

I honestly want to beat the hell out of them.

1. I dont think I can dance.. I know i can ;)

2. I'm surprised you havent clocked me yet! :punch:

:laugh: :laugh:

OK...

12 wheelers on the high way in the rain, and they kick all that dirty water up on the windshield...I hate that. Like get over in the right lane

People who spit when they talk, and it never fails to get you in the face.

People who bump into you and dont even acknowledge that they did it.

Originally posted by piro8

Not to be gross, but one of the most annoying things at work is when I go to the bathroom and people don't flush the friggin toilet. I'm talking about men who are supposed to be professionals. 6 bathroom stalls which either have piss on the seats, doody in the toilet with toilet paper all over the floor. All while I have a turtle head going on. TGIF!!!! :)

now alan, you know what drawer a post like this gets filed under?..

but if i was to give a shit, i'd argue your pet peave to say.. if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down.

as for pet peaves for jay.. too many to list w/ my OCD and all. but 1 that comes to mind would be people that use $10 words like "perturbed" :)

Originally posted by allishara

LOL - cause I LOVE you!:D

I love you too!!! :kiss2:

Now if I actually got to like see you like once in a while...it would be like totally awesome dude!!

like for real..i like miss your ass bitch!! pfffffffffffffffftttt!!

Originally posted by dogekid

now alan, you know what drawer a post like this gets filed under?..

but if i was to give a shit, i'd argue your pet peave to say.. if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down.

as for pet peaves for jay.. too many to list w/ my OCD and all. but 1 that comes to mind would be people that use $10 words like "perturbed" :)

I hear you Jay, this would get filed under the nobody gives an F, drawer. :laugh:

I can't afford to use a $10 word or "SAT" word, so I stick to the nickel words like "mad" or "madder"

Originally posted by piro8

I hear you Jay, this would get filed under the nobody gives an F, drawer. :laugh:

I can't afford to use a $10 word or "SAT" word, so I stick to the nickel words like "mad" or "madder"

Hold up,

I got a $15 word:

flabbergasted :D