Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you believe in God ?......

I'm a Roman Catholic, and I believe in God and everthing that we learn as little kids. However I dont understand if God is real why are all these things happening. Why would he just allow all these people to die and this horror to come into our lifes. I think we have all suffered enough.

For the same reason we all do..

We were all brought up to believe that he was real

that religion was a part of who we would become.

The same reason why little kids like the teams their parents like,

you learn to like them because thats what's around you.

The religion most people follow is usually the one we were brought up with. Som convert once they grow up other dont because its just part of who we are.

i was born and raised roman catholic(12 years of school). and though i believe there is a god, i don't agree with what everything the church teaches.

i believe in the concept of heaven, but not all the rules on how to get there. i think being a good person overall will lead you there. not some rules that we have all broken...unmarried sex, cursing, missing mass, etc. ect.

Originally posted by deeelite1

All religions are based on a book....

Judaism - Torah,

Christianity - Bible,

Islam - Quar'an.. ..

so what happens when you find contradictions in what is supposed to be the Holy Book? SHakes your your beliefs tremendously.

Well, i don't know if religion per say is SOLELY based on books. THose books that were written were also based on experiences, especially in the new testament of the Bible.

And what contradictions are you talking about?