Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you ever

wake up and are just in great f'in mood? i had a great sleep and the sun is shining and the snow is melting. its friday........... ("and ya aint got shit to do" -- well there is work)

i have some of my beantown girlies coming into town this weekend and ready to 'pah-tay' :tongue:

Originally posted by nycchic24

wake up and are just in great f'in mood? i had a great sleep and the sun is shining and the snow is melting. its friday........... ("and ya aint got shit to do" -- well there is work)

i have some of my beantown girlies coming into town this weekend and ready to 'pah-tay' :tongue:

Word... I felt great this morning. I felt even better when I left my house. And I felt even better when I got to the gym. And if at all possible I felt even better when I left the gym. I had a great shower and breakfast Pre and Post workout.

Now I am at work. :( But I will feel good again when I get out of here tonight and have some beeeeeeers.... ;)