Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A finger up the butt

entheogen808

Originally posted by naughtybabe

If a girl s getting fingered or eaten out and her partner does to her it feels good.. It goes both ways!

I'd rather his tongue stray back there while he's going down, rather than get it fingered... that distracts me too much...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tastyt

I'd rather his tongue stray back there while he's going down, rather than get it fingered... that distracts me too much...

shut up and just take it in the ass. :direct::deal:

I agree with you...

I was only saying that because reading this thread reminded me of something a friend went through

Guest jroo

No need to be polite, I insist! The anal intruder is all lubed up and ready to go... :D

:tongue:

when threatened the jroo will release a toxic gas :gas: that wards off any would be predators. watch this mates. im gonna pounce on him and stick me thumb in his rear, lets see his reaction

:letsgo:

D

...you gotta be all slick and work it in ever so gently...my ex almost pulled that shit off once while we were kicking it...she got real close too...and then i grabbed her and said, "wtf are you doing?!"...and she said, "just relax"...and so i did...and let her proceed...tough to argue when everything is feeling so right...

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah ive inquired about this with a couple guys and most are scurred.. hence i never tried. was curious to see how ppl approached this...

..are you looking for a volunteer cause it looks like i'm free for the weekend...;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah ive inquired about this with a couple guys and most are scurred.. hence i never tried. was curious to see how ppl approached this...

it's not easy the other way around either...asking a girl to put her finger up your butt.

Originally posted by phatman

D

...you gotta be all slick and work it in ever so gently...my ex almost pulled that shit off once while we were kicking it...she got real close too...and then i grabbed her and said, "wtf are you doing?!"...and she said, "just relax"...and so i did...and let her proceed...tough to argue when everything is feeling so right...

Actually... I did succeed once, on my ex... but he made me stop like five seconds later... it wasn't during oral, maybe that was my mistake. I guess this isn't too high on the agenda, because it never crosses my mind at the pertinent moments...