Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you consider your talent?

What are you just really good at? whether it be learned or just born with

What are you horrible at??

I have a knack for writing papers, poetry, and such

Music too, any instrument I tried, i always did well and learned it quickly

I am horrible at skiing and ice skating. No matter how many times i've tried it, I can never get them right.

:tongue:

Writing. I wrote all the damn time when I was in middle- and highschool. I basically stopped altogether during college, then started again, sporadically, a few years later. I just feel so much better after I've taken pen to paper, it's such a cleansing of the soul. If I had any amount of discipline I'd probably be able to actually do something with it... I am just too damn lazy. :blank:

I'm terrible at anything that involves any kind of physical coordination... I'm such a fucking clutz... dancing and sex would be the two exceptions to this!

Originally posted by Destiny

I am horrible at skiing and ice skating. No matter how many times i've tried it, I can never get them right.

:licker: <//=-=-=- Very good Talent.

But on a serious note. I was born with a baseball in my hand. So there is a talent.

Drawing architecture. And photography.

I suck at lying. :(

art related stuff.... drawing and sketching... i was insanely creative as a child, but i stopped in high school which was a mistake... i really wish i would have taken art classes in school and made a portfolio :(

i'm also very good at laughing and making it contaigous, just because my giggle fits are pretty funny :D really, once i get started it just escalates and everyone catches on

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm also very good at laughing and making it contaigous, just because my giggle fits are pretty funny :D really, once i get started it just escalates and everyone catches on

Haha SO true.. :laugh:

I remember you cracking up hysterically about something or other and rolling around on the floor just laughing and laughing.. :laugh:

I'm really good at snowboarding. Im starting jumps and hopefully, if i continue, get sponsored by a company to wear their apparel.

I also dig poetry/art. I've been around it all my life, and love to let my mind get carried away to other destinations ~~

Driving- i get this from both mom and dad. I like cars, and drive fast :shades2:

Originally posted by elementx

:licker: <//=-=-=- Very good Talent.

But on a serious note. I was born with a baseball in my hand. So there is a talent.

Drawing architecture. And photography.

I suck at lying. :(

Now I knew that someone was going to put something sexual...how did i guess you were going to be the one to put it:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Destiny

im good at writing, listening :D , anything thats crafty

i am so bad at singing and skating:(

writing ..im currently making my second attempt at a screen play...hopefully it works out.....and sports..i am exceptionally good at justtttt about everyone i've every played

unfortunitly I am horrible at typing/spelling

as im sure u all have realized by now

Originally posted by fineones

writing ..im currently making my second attempt at a screen play...hopefully it works out.....and sports..im exceptionally good at justtttt about everyone i've every played

unfortunitly I am horrible at typing/spelling

as im sure u all have realized by now