Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else finds themselves doing this???

Who curses in another language rather then english when you get mad??

When I get mad, I start cursing in Polish, slovakian, and Spanish...usually a mix of the three...i dont know why it just comes out...I do this especially while im driving or a passenger in the car and some other driver does something stupid (i live in jersey..it does happen a lot). I'll do it in class too when my computer decides it hates me...and my teacher can't yell at me bc she doesnt know what im saying

another thing is when people talk about you in another language..and they think you cant understand them...then you come back with a comment for them in english or the language their speaking...and they look at you with a shocked look on their face:D

:tongue:

Originally posted by Destiny

When I get mad, I start cursing in Polish, slovakian, and Spanish...usually a mix of the three...i dont know why it just comes out...I do this especially while im driving or a passenger in the car and some other driver does something stupid (i live in jersey..it does happen a lot). I'll do it in class too when my computer decides it hates me...and my teacher can't yell at me bc she doesnt know what im saying

another thing is when people talk about you in another language..and they think you cant understand them...then you come back with a comment for them in english or the language their speaking...and they look at you with a shocked look on their face:D

How bout you teach me a few of them curses in those languages. And trust me I WILL USE THEM...

When pissed off I curse all to often. :)

Originally posted by Destiny

i curse in other languages and always talk in armenian with my mom or friends who are armenian when im out but i love it when i catch someone else talking also and god help them if i hear anything negative about me or anyone i am with :D

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I wish I knew more languages then English :( Im mostly Italian & when people ask me if I speak it & I say no, they look at me like im some sort of criminal.. I find other languages interesting, guess thats why sign language is my major :idea:

I wish i knew sign language...I can sign my name though :)