Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tarot cards...

anyone into this??? anyone have their cards read??? a friend of mine recently had her cards read and they said that love is around the corner, now every man she meets she feel is mr.right... would you be this swayed if someone said this to you???

depends. some people have a real gift for it. others just bullshit about it. depends on who you go to...

i've had my cards read many times, and usually they've been on target..but i also don't take everything they say for its face value.

now, coffee cup readings...is something else...:D

I actually have tarot cards myself.. but I don't really believe they work, I've done them and they don't.. maybe I'm just not "gifted" in it.. but to answer your last question, YES, stuff like this does influence people a LOT if they believe in it.

I have a deck, and 99% of the time, the cards are totally on-point. I would love to learn how to read them better.

Here are the last two readings I did:

1. The majority of the cards were pentagrams, which relate to money, work, that sort of thing. I got a few cards that predicted some sort of drastic break, an ending.

Within two or three days it was announced that there was going to be major restructuring at work... two of the sales assistant positions were being eliminated, and my counterpart's position was eleminated as well.

2. I was asking the cards about my relationship (which I knew was ending, anyway). The majority of cards came up in the suit of cups, which stands for love and relationships. This was bizarre, because I'd never had a reading before with so many cups in it. The initial card indicated that a relationship was coming to an end. But there were other cards which showed that someone new would be coming into my life. I thought that there must be some other way to interpret them, b/c I didn't plan on dating anyone any time in the near future.

Two or three weeks later I met my boyfriend, who I've been with for over five months.

• 2 weeks later...

if tarot cards are any indication on your future and yourself... and youre dealt a hand of them and pick 10, then afterwards technically if you do the same you should pick the same ten no??? i think it would be rather amazing if that happend... however statistically or i should out probability that would never happen...

I totally believe in them, I do them myself, I don't really trust anyone else to do them for me. 99% of the time they're correct.

sassa are you talking about the coffee cups that you drink the coffee, flip it over and let the muck left inside go into images? I used to know how to read the cups, I'm not sure if I would remember now though, I havent done it in awhile. Stragely enough, it actually worked

:idea:

Originally posted by dgmodel

destiny could explain my post above yours???

It wouldn't work, b/c by doing that you're sort of antagonizing whatever force it is that works the cards... imagine some annoying kid just asking you the same question over and over again, eventually you're going to tell him to piss off, or start making something up... lol

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... i guess youre right... but maybe it was fate that made you shuffle and redeal the cards and those are the real ones???

Whatever force is working the cards, is having you pick the right ones, the first time.

Like Tastyt said, its like an annoying kid.

If you use the cards, you can't go and put one back or pick out new ones just bc the answer you get isnt the one you want.:tongue:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Destiny

I totally believe in them, I do them myself, I don't really trust anyone else to do them for me. 99% of the time they're correct.

sassa are you talking about the coffee cups that you drink the coffee, flip it over and let the muck left inside go into images? I used to know how to read the cups, I'm not sure if I would remember now though, I havent done it in awhile. Stragely enough, it actually worked

:idea:

yep...learning how to read them now...