Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just one question for you Miami party people

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

I will be down for this weekend. Now I hear that the dress codes are really tight. Dress to impress , thats all fine but is there a couple of places that has really good music were I can wear sneakers and really tear up the dance floor. Would these place be afterhours or what. Any info would be great. I am going with my gf so I am sure this will help me in getting into to clubs but help on the dress code would be of great help..

Guest genevieve

Make sure your girlfriend stands in front of you! Yes, the bouncers have time on their hands to look down and check out what shoes you are wearing also. The people wearing sneakers are the ones waiting to be picked out of the line if they do ever get picked. The better you dress; the less hassle at the door!

Here is my suggestion: Any big club worth going to you are going to have to dress decent (slacks, shoes, nice shirt). If you want to wear sneakers somewhere there is this bar called Blue that is on Espanola Way between Collins and Washington and they play really funky deep house music (I am not sure what you like). You can dress any way you want. If you are looking for a trance/progressive house club that will let you in as is, good luck. Even the afterhours are strict on their dress codes. Maybe you can try Level on Saturday but at least look good from the waist up.

Archived