Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buster @Five

Buster! Buster! Buster! :bounce: :bounce: :D

Wow, I've seen you before and have always loved your sets but HOLY SHIT! :eek: you rocked it hardcore last night!

I wasn't in the best of moods though :( Sorry guys! It was a series of little things that were annoying me all evening. I had to get off the dance floor because I wasn't feeling that crowd at all. That's okay though, 'cause I just hung w/ Buster in the dj booth most of the night :aright: I was just fulfilling my dj whoring duties ;) Buster - I wonder if those "prints" Amy & I left on the windows are still there :laugh: :laugh:

Anyhow, wasn't really in a picture taking mood... did get a few though. I had one drink, no idea why there are so many crotch shots!

Reval, me, Vic & some EZDs

five1.jpg

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Raver trying to slip me a dollar :laugh: I'm slowly backing away :laugh:

five5.jpg

That dollar sure gets around! (jroo)

five6.jpg

Damn! I do NOT remember doing that at all!:eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW, how disgusting, putting a $ bill in my mouth! Yuck...don't ever let me do that again!

Originally posted by raver_mania

BTW, how disgusting, putting a $ bill in my mouth! Yuck...don't ever let me do that again!

Especially since the order of the pics is reversed -- that dollar was in jroo's crotch first, then you stuck it in your mouth! :shaky:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Especially since the order of the pics is reversed -- that dollar was in jroo's crotch first, then you stuck it in your mouth! :shaky:

Grammatically speaking, this sentence is even more disturbing then the concept of raver putting a dirty dollar bill in his mouth.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by raver_mania

you know, i didnt remember any of that either until i saw the pics.

hahahha, im just glad that the dollar didnt go in my mouth. i guess thats where all my money went. i under how many dollars i handed out!?

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Grammatically speaking, this sentence is even more disturbing then the concept of raver putting a dirty dollar bill in his mouth.

You dare to challenge my grammar foo? :mad:

:laugh: Yeah I guess I can see how that sentence didn't quite turn out the way it should have. . . :tongue: