Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gatecrasher @ Space.............................

Guest genevieve

Guest genevieve

DJ's for each venue are still being confirmed but each event will feature at least two from the following:

• Scott Bond
  • Ashley Caselle
  • Heaven
  • Robbie Nelson
  • Matt Hardwick

Did anyone hear about the real actual planned line up for South Beach? I hear their bringing in other local talent like Sandra Collins etc. for some of the venues. I'm trying to decide if It's worth my time & money.

I think it's wise to consider investing your time and money for this event. Appart from the DJ talent this show might bring, I had the chance to visit "The Republic"-Gatecrasher- in London, and all I can say is that the mood of this britt-style party may not be what you're looking for. The club was really big, but the whole "Gatecrasher Kids" were a major turn-off... All these kids totally covered in incoherent colors of paint and carrying all sorts of "toys" were not my idea of a mega club... The music wasn't that bad, and the Djs that night were pretty good, but I defenetely had a much better time at Cream. Anyway, I'm thinking it might be one of those "Big-Name" parties full of hot air, like that Ministry of Sound party @ Crobar a couple of weeks ago. OK, it wasnt that bad, but Many people might fall for the big hype of having Britt merchandising experiments on us "american guinea pigs"... Bottom line is; if you're out there to party the night of the event, and there really isn't any other interesting thing going on, Sure, check it out... I know I would... Just keep it real and don't pull your expectations that high.

Yeah; this could be a nice marketing stint imported from our British brothers and sisters. The Crasher Kids do seem annoying; but I guess as long as the vibe is good... don't know about these DJs, but Gatecrasher in general is known for its trancey sound. When will some good deep house sounds make it to So FLA? I hate that we have to suffer b/c of our supposed delicacies during the WMC, but most of us don't get to see every act during that week and thus still crave good music the rest of the year!

Archived