Clubplanet Nightlife Community

America's first dance music video channel!

bustersobe

Just a reminder to you all to check out America's first dance music and progressive lifestyle channel A3 (Alternative TV-3) airing exclusively in Miami Beach from 11pm-6am every night.

This month the Club Space music block features videos from Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold and Underworld as well as stylized segments featuring Steve Lawler and Deep Dish Patio Apearrance adn Judge Jules Live in the Main room.

Crobar Music Block features videos from Timo Maas and Robbie Rivera as well as segments covering the 3 year annivarsarry and A3 launch party.

And don't forget SpiClubs 2 minute George Acosta mini video......

Those of you off the beach will be able to stream the channel at www.a3tv.tv soon....

I'll keep you posted

Hot Chicks...

Cool Guys...

Killer beats...Alternative TV-3

May all your loves be true loves;

and all your pains be champagne's

Buster

come on buster, i spoke to you about this on monday. saleen gives his club review at 11. i will be the segment producer. we can even do funk goes undercover every couple of weeks. your channel is about the music and these are the people that really feel the music.

saleen on atv3. we could even have elizabeth be the anchor girl.

now you owe me money for coming up with your content

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dgrutman

come on buster, i spoke to you about this on monday. saleen gives his club review at 11. i will be the segment producer. we can even do funk goes undercover every couple of weeks. your channel is about the music and these are the people that really feel the music.

she can blow me on camera.........:idea:

Originally posted by dgrutman

I'm ready to do an undercover story about clubbing in kuwait...let's get to work...when do I start? I'll be the Geraldo Rivera of dance television...watch me now! :D

but rui da silva has played in a bomb shelter in bosnia and has said it was one of the most amazing vibes, people were veryh apreciative of having even a club much less great music. one thing that people here in miami forget and start slaging off every local talent and club because of there subjective opinion.

remember: it is what you make it!!!!!!

Originally posted by bustersobe

Just a reminder to you all to check out America's first dance music and progressive lifestyle channel A3 (Alternative TV-3) airing exclusively in Miami Beach from 11pm-6am every night.

May all your loves be true loves;

and all your pains be champagne's

Buster

The people behind A3TV know what they're doing!

I've been watching it since it hit the air and it's pretty good stuff...the interviews, the covering of the events, even the angles on the shots are interesting...you can tell right away that much love and television production skills are at hand, props to the A3TV crew and best wishes of success, you guys set a good example!

:aright::rock: :rock:

peace

Funk:cool: