Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bigtime is Banned From Wearing Diesel!

Last night after the Bigtime left 5 messages completely raging on me...because I shut my phone off when I went to dinner...he decided to gather his boys and make the drive down to Bunka...well...he stopped by my place and wanted a shirt to wear...."No problem Bigtime" I will lend you my new Diesel button down...After squeezing his 20" arms into the sleeves somehow buttoning a few buttons...the shirt resembled more of a lycra wetsuit....I couldnt believe my fucking eyes...The shirt was so fucking stretched out...I ignored the possiblilites of never being able to get the thing off of him and decided to go to Bunkas...Throughout the night...I would glance at my recent purchase and think about how fucking distorted it will look when he takes the thing off....The thing was soaking wet...and I honestly believe it wasnt sweat...from all this guys sauce...I believe his heart was crying....! Anyway, my friend taps me on my back and says "I dont want to be the one to break it to you, but take a look at your shirt...." Holy fucking shit...the God Damn shirt had ripped at the seams...and was completely ripped apart....I said...Bigtime...its time to start cutting.......He responded..."Only an Iron Brother could appreciate this"