Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tyrant-April 19th @ Arc

vicman

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Arc - April 19th

Mainfloor: TYRANT (Craig Richards and Lee Burridge 10-hr set)

arcade: MAZI + Francis Harris

Not a lot of things have gotten me excited recently (WMC aside) but this does. Unless hell breaks lose, I plan to go to this. Not to be missed!

oh yeah?!?!

i didnt know that. i knew about burridge at sonar, but if it also includes richards :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

no way in hell i'm missing it. i think making up to NY for their set at Arc is now first priority. i'll do my best to making it up there to see them.

14hrs of tyrant in a 3 day span :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

hmm weird....i guess i'll have to e-mail you again. i'll do that during lunch. :)

saw the pics, looks like i missed a good time. :(

yeah it was a lot of fun! ad & i went to ozio first and had a few martinis. then we headed over to Ben & Mo's. All I know is that i kept drinking like it was going out of style and I barely caught a buzz! Its like I tapped into my tolerance from a few years ago! HAHA One of the guys was like "how is it that you aren't wasted? you are so tiny!"

Its not like the drinks were weak either. Anyhow, that was a trial run for B&M's liquor license. I hope it works out for them. The place is really cool. Tables and a number of couches to chill on. I think they hide the computers at night so drunk people don't knock 'em over :laugh:

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Thank you :D

I heard PVD is in NYC that weekend :confused: That's gonna be f*cked up if I have to choose :mad:

That was the rumor. I think it got shot down though. I'll be so bummed if PvD does plays NYC... I can make it but my friend Jess can't :(

He's in Montreal on the 18th of April. Someone has already planted the seed in my brain... I WILL RESIST! I WILL RESIST! :shaky:

You'd go to Montreal to see PVD :eek: Damn!!! Now THAT's true love.. Holy sh*t girl!!! I got a really good friend in Montreal actually.. She's been inviting me to visit for quite some time now.. I went there a few years ago but didn't go to any of the clubs... How are the clubs there????? Do they close early? Not that I'd go *that* far but hey, could be fun..

You'd go to Montreal to see PVD :eek: Damn!!! Now THAT's true love.. Holy sh*t girl!!! I got a really good friend in Montreal actually.. She's been inviting me to visit for quite some time now.. I went there a few years ago but didn't go to any of the clubs... How are the clubs there????? Do they close early? Not that I'd go *that* far but hey, could be fun..

hehe, the chances of me going are very slim. I have to save money for some other trips I want to make during the summer time. I heard the clubs in Montreal are awesome though, especially Aria.

I have no idea what times things close.

I've heard Stereo is one of the better clubs there...the actual lounge (Stereo Bar) is open till 2 or 3 am, but stereo afterhours (the actual club - upstairs) opens at 2am and goes till at least 10am. When DIgweed was there, it went till noon. Entrance is cheap, for the bar and club, it was like $15 Canadian.