Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightmares.........

Don't you hate them......

Why do we have them............

I had two last night that scared the shit out of my honey when I woke up from jerking - litterally from being flat on my tummy to straight sitting up and grabbing my head in a like what's going on way, he said I looked terrified out of my mind....... Not fun.

Originally posted by latinaz

i had a terrible nightmare the other nite.

Dreamed that there were a bunch of military guys shooting people in the head...including children....I woke up immediately and didnt want to go back to bed. :(

Isn't it the worst feeling......... I tossed and turned all night like a mad woman he said.............

at least you have someone who will hold you when you wake up..,

Im bird just watches me....no love...:(

but he'll be happy to bite my tose. ;)

Awhhhhhhhhhhh -

it is nice to habe him there but, I honestly think I freak him out..... He says I look possessed......... :shake:

i have vivid dreams myself. i am taking a basic psych. course at college. my prof. just taught us about dreams. they are things in your life that u need to deal with. it's a message for you to fix something. she suggests that you keepa pad and pencil near your bed and right before you get out of bed write the dream down. if u have a hard time remembering your dream, the next time you go to sleep trll yourself you want to remember your dreams. my prof. said the reason we don't remember all our dreams is cause we don't want to. hope this has helped you. there are a few books and websites that will analyze your dream. the key though is for u to learn how to analyze them yourself. pick out the key element.;)

Originally posted by aim4night

i have vivid dreams myself. i am taking a basic psych. course at college. my prof. just taught us about dreams. they are things in your life that u need to deal with. it's a message for you to fix something. she suggests that you keepa pad and pencil near your bed and right before you get out of bed write the dream down. if u have a hard time remembering your dream, the next time you go to sleep trll yourself you want to remember your dreams. my prof. said the reason we don't remember all our dreams is cause we don't want to. hope this has helped you. there are a few books and websites that will analyze your dream. the key though is for u to learn how to analyze them yourself. pick out the key element.;)

Yeah I read books on them all the time but some of them are so whacked out I don't think this applies...... I guess it does some way but - there so wierd..................

when i wsa younger i read and studied HARD on all the weird things that we question

(porpbably explains some of my posts)

i remember reading that

Dreams actually take place in the REM stage of sleep

im sure you all know this but

its just to let you know that

its happening as your fallin to sleep

not later on at night-

when we are totaly asleep-

we remember NOTHING cause theres nothing happening in that fnction of the brain.

a part of me believes that NGHTMARES that we cannot relate to ourselves

are actually something that is happeing in someone elses reality

or even a future of our own-

there were 3 instances where i dremt about being someplace

or jsut seeing something take place

and turns out later on in life i was there-w/o ever even knowing that place existed-

:eek:

hell i been shot a few times

fell from a plane

stabbed

taken down by an animal

chocked - drowned

and burned alive ( i think the burned one is from me bring almost trapped in an outdoor fire)

then theres the alien probing (oops)

Originally posted by mrbadabing

I almost never remember my dreams. Is that bad? I think I only remembered like maybe 5 my entire life.

Hmmmmm, I wish I didn't rmemeber some of mine cuz there way to freak-ish. I would consider your self lucky. But 5 only to remeber 5 or even 15....... wow. Myabe you have a way of blocking them out...............

Originally posted by piro8

Hi Perns- Sorry about your nightmares. You should get one of those necklaces like Richie Valens had in that movie Labamba, it stopped his nightmares completely. :) :)

I have a dream cathcer, but I think it's broken or maybe it's catching the bad onces ..... They just freak me out when I wake up........ after that initial feeling after waking up I am alright. Just a little jostled. Where woudl one find this necklace????

Originally posted by perns2002

I have a dream cathcer, but I think it's broken or maybe it's catching the bad onces ..... They just freak me out when I wake up........ after that initial feeling after waking up I am alright. Just a little jostled. Where woudl one find this necklace????

I think Richie Valens got it in Tijuana, Mexico according to the movie.

I'm sure you can go through a search engine on aol or yahoo to find a website for that type of stuff. :)

Originally posted by piro8

I think Richie Valens got it in Tijuana, Mexico according to the movie.

I'm sure you can go through a search engine on aol or yahoo to find a website for that type of stuff. :)

DO you think a hand made macaroni one will work just as well???

WHEN I WAS ABOUT 12 YEARS OLD I HAD A NIGHTMARE OF MY BABY SISTER GOING INTO A CAVE AND THE CAVE CLOSED BEHIND HER AND STARTED TO FILL UP WITH WATER SO SHE WOULD DROWN....I WOKE UP SCREAMING....LOOKED FOR HER IN HER BED ...SHE WASNT THERE!! :eek: I RAN DOWNSTAIRS TO FIND HER AND SHE WAS IN THE KITCHEN BAKING A CAKE WITH MY MOM..:woah2: I HUGGED MY LITTLE SISTER SO HARD AND KISSED HER...ALL SHE DID WAS SMACK ME IN THE FACE AND TOLD ME TO GET AWAY FROM HER!! :confused: OH WELL...I STILL LOVE MY LITTLE SISTER. :D

i had a terrible nightmare the other nite.

Dreamed that there were a bunch of military guys shooting people in the head...including children....I woke up immediately and didnt want to go back to bed. :(

OMG, thats crazy...I wouldnt be able to sleep after that either :(

Originally posted by perns2002

Don't you hate them......

Why do we have them............

I had two last night that scared the shit out of my honey when I woke up from jerking - litterally from being flat on my tummy to straight sitting up and grabbing my head in a like what's going on way, he said I looked terrified out of my mind....... Not fun.

I always have to wake up my boyfriend if I have a ngihtmare...if I cant sleep then he shouldnt be allowed to ;)