Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SKIPPYD...I will destroy you.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stiffler...You know...you are my boy...and I am sure you can accept my opinion...You know I always have your back. You also know that the "cycle" speaks sometimes...

Skippy...fuck you...I am not going to sit here and keep telling you how bad I will kick your ass...I am sure we will meet...ya hear? It always happens that way and the same tough guy behind the computer starts kissing my ass....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Stiffler...You know...you are my boy...and I am sure you can accept my opinion...You know I always have your back. You also know that the "cycle" speaks sometimes...

:laugh: :laugh: I was going to say something about the test talking but I was afraid you'd rip my head off:laugh:

Stiffler...You know I would never rip your head off!!! I am just easily set off right now...and it isnt even the "T"...

Stacked you know what'll happen, you'll see this kid out and he'll be all friendly and shake your hand and be like " lemmee buy you a drink!"

I cant wait for the next person who talks shit to me to try that, I'm gonna break their fuggin face.

Originally posted by carguy19

Stacked you know what'll happen, you'll see this kid out and he'll be all friendly and shake your hand and be like " lemmee buy you a drink!"

I cant wait for the next person who talks shit to me to try that, I'm gonna break their fuggin face.

carguy is a vagina

Originally posted by carguy19

Easy there tough guy!! J/K

Skippyd is good people, I dont he had a clue as to who he was talkin too......................

Hey when the fug are you gonna take care of the imposters...............they actually piss me off so I could imagine what they do to you..............

Skippy...fuck you...I am not going to sit here and keep telling you how bad I will kick your ass...I am sure we will meet...ya hear? It always happens that way and the same tough guy behind the computer starts kissing my ass....

No more TEST:D for THE STACK

A few thoughts:

#1. Trewguy...please...rephrase that to NJstacked gets to much Vagina....and Trewguy only wishes he has been with the quality that the Stacked has gotten....

#2. Carguy...yes this guy will meet me and get completely worked.

its not the beuty its the booty