Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Insomnia

I had it during Highschool pretty bad. So bad I had to go get checked out cuz I would go like 5 days w/o sleep. My mind was running a mile a minute but my body was exhausted. I lost alot of weight and got really sick. It just sucks. I kow a few things that can help if your interested. Pm me...............

Originally posted by xrapturex

Seriously, has anyone ever had this???

It has been 3 days and i cant sleep for shit...whats worse is im not really that tired. Like, i should be tired. How do you know if you have insomnia or not???

i have had it since I was 10... The more stressed out or worried I get about something, the worse it gets...... Fucking sucks.... Although, it does come in handy on weekends....:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

i have had it since I was 10... The more stressed out or worried I get about something, the worse it gets...... Fucking sucks.... Although, it does come in handy on weekends....:tongue:

Yeah I didnt mind friday and saturday, today I mind...

Perns PM me some tips hunny :-)

It has been 3 days and i cant sleep for shit...whats worse is im not really that tired. Like, i should be tired. How do you know if you have insomnia or not???

lay off the crystal honey ;):laugh:

U try taking a benadryl? When I cant sleep I take one of those and I'm out cold:D

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Strong Tree's or a long night of hittin the booty....

Nothing else works for me, either!!!

I get a lot of shit done on the nights I am up though... only good aspect to when insomnia hits me...

Trees is the only thing i have right now...LOL...so I'll just have to resort to that :D