Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you believe in second chances??

Destiny

If someone cheated on you, would you give a second or even third chance??

If you were dating someone, and you found out they gave someone their number , would you be mad??

A yes to the first question, I've done it and i would do it again if it came down to it depending on the situation

and an absolutely to the second question.

There seems to be some debate among these questions so give me your opinions:D

The way I am I would NEVER take back or forgive someone who has cheated on me...My number one rule is respect...any form of cheating what so ever and I am done with that relationship. I dont cheat and I expect nothing less from my boyfriend, regardless of the situation. As far as the number part, the same thing goes. If someone has a boyfriend/girlfriend there is absolutely no need to give your number out to anyone, thats just looking for trouble. A relationship consists of two people, any extras are unwanted company.

Thats just my opinion though. Some relationships work differently for others, but I would never even think about cheating or disrespecting my boyfriend so thats just my take on the subject

Originally posted by Codica3

It depends on the situation I think.. cause I would love to say: NO WAY or something right now.. but things are different when it's actually happening.. :(

I have to agree with you... I have seen situations with other people where I thought that they should have taken the other back. Just because you can tell the person knows they made a total mistake and that they regret everything. But then again there would always be that feeling in the back of your head.

So I guess you would have to be in that situation to actually answer the question... I would say no. No second chances because trust was thrown out the window but who knows...

Originally posted by Codica3

It depends on the situation I think.. cause I would love to say: NO WAY or something right now.. but things are different when it's actually happening.. :(

thats so true. you never know what you will do until you are in the situation, but i have learned from my past, and I would never take someone back again. things never get back to how they were before it happened:(

Originally posted by psychosweetie

thats so true. you never know what you will do until you are in the situation, but i have learned from my past, and I would never take someone back again. things never get back to how they were before it happened:(

I always like to think that I've learned from past experiences.. but this weekend proved that I can't be so cocky.. because sometimes when you care enough about a person, you'll believe them over and over again.. even though you KNOW you shouldn't.. :(