Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why oh Why does the board SUCK ASS!!!!

And then a scholar said, "Speak of Talking."

And he answered, saying:

You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts;

And when you can no longer dwell in the solitude of your heart you live in your lips, and sound is a diversion and a pastime.

And in much of your talking, thinking is half murdered.

For thought is a bird of space, that in a cage of words many indeed unfold its wings but cannot fly.

There are those among you who seek the talkative through fear of being alone.

The silence of aloneness reveals to their eyes their naked selves and they would escape.

And there are those who talk, and without knowledge or forethought reveal a truth which they themselves do not understand.

And there are those who have the truth within them, but they tell it not in words.

In the bosom of such as these the spirit dwells in rhythmic silence.

When you meet your friend on the roadside or in the market place, let the spirit in you move your lips and direct your tongue.

Let the voice within your voice speak to the ear of his ear;

For his soul will keep the truth of your heart as the taste of the wine is remembered

When the colour is forgotten and the vessel is no more.

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hello my little boo-boo! :kiss2:

How are you??

I've been good, on break now, so no more clubs for me till after Easter:( this is going to be very very hard.

But its ok, gives me more time topush-up.gif work-out at nights.

Originally posted by phatman

And then a scholar said, "Speak of Talking."

And he answered, saying:

You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts;

And when you can no longer dwell in the solitude of your heart you live in your lips, and sound is a diversion and a pastime.

And in much of your talking, thinking is half murdered.

For thought is a bird of space, that in a cage of words many indeed unfold its wings but cannot fly.

There are those among you who seek the talkative through fear of being alone.

The silence of aloneness reveals to their eyes their naked selves and they would escape.

And there are those who talk, and without knowledge or forethought reveal a truth which they themselves do not understand.

And there are those who have the truth within them, but they tell it not in words.

In the bosom of such as these the spirit dwells in rhythmic silence.

When you meet your friend on the roadside or in the market place, let the spirit in you move your lips and direct your tongue.

Let the voice within your voice speak to the ear of his ear;

For his soul will keep the truth of your heart as the taste of the wine is remembered

When the colour is forgotten and the vessel is no more.

Are you trying to swoon me with these fruitful words??

Are you trying to swoon me with these fruitful words??

...well since i certainly dont have the body to attract you, maybe these words will help...;)

*for those that have not heard or read of Gibran, do yourself a favor and pick up a copy of The Prophet*

Originally posted by dibs

I've been good, on break now, so no more clubs for me till after Easter:( this is going to be very very hard.

But its ok, gives me more time topush-up.gif work-out at nights.

Thats such a cute smilie!! :aright:

I hear ya.. when i get back from Cancun i need to do some serious cramming and schoolwork... as well as start my summer diet/exersize routine.. i'll be out and about though

I'll miss you! :(

...well since i certainly dont have the body to attract you, maybe these words will help...;)

*for those that have not heard or read of Gibran, do yourself a favor and pick up a copy of The Prophet*

:eek: I am thoroughly impressed.

It's nice to see a man appreciate fine literature.

:aright::love::D

Thats such a cute smilie!! :aright:

I hear ya.. when i get back from Cancun i need to do some serious cramming and schoolwork... as well as start my summer diet/exersize routine.. i'll be out and about though

I'll miss you! :(

I need to get my ass in gear with school also. This is my last semester so I just need to finish up. I'll be back in no timetime.gif Easter is only about a month away:rolleyes:

Hope u have fun in Cancun, I'm on Spring Break this week and I get to work :( I'm to broke to go anywhere.

...where should i go friday night?....my friend said we should go to Joeys for Denny....i think they have our pics in black and white there from when it was Yakity Yak Cafe...

...you ladies going to Metro?...

I cant go out this weekend at all.. im leaving @ 2am on Sunday morning to go to Cancun..

but I will be @ Shooters in Union for a few hours for my girl Latinaz's b-day :D

You should come by before Joeys :aright:

I cant go out this weekend at all.. im leaving @ 2am on Sunday morning to go to Cancun..

but I will be @ Shooters in Union for a few hours for my girl Latinaz's b-day :D

You should come by before Joeys :aright:

...what time love?...i'm quite close to shooters...