Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This article will stir up the natives on this board

igloo

Originally posted by guyman1966

Or? Is it that MOST GROUPS don't want to be "affliated" with YOU?

i doubt that. except if they are groups that are based on using their power, money and influence to advance themselves and those like them, leaving behind the majority of people in their dust.

ie. republicans, democrats, capitalists...then yes, i guess they wouldn't want to be affliated with me.

and your point with this was.....?

Originally posted by sassa

and your point with this was.....?

And, my point is that you pretend that you reject various groups, yet, you seem to be crying out for acceptance. If you only had Money, Class, Intelligence, Looks, bla, bla, bla, maybe someone would let you in their group... besides Hamas.

Originally posted by sassa

i doubt that. except if they are groups that are based on using their power, money and influence to advance themselves and those like them, leaving behind the majority of people in their dust.

thats why she is in love with me...cuz i dont have any of those qualities...:laugh:

Originally posted by guyman1966

And, my point is that you pretend that you reject various groups, yet, you seem to be crying out for acceptance. If you only had Money, Class, Intelligence, Looks, bla, bla, bla, maybe someone would let you in their group... besides Hamas.

yeah, i'm just a lost cause ha............

coming from someone who doesn't know me,my real name, what i look like,or what i do...........:blank: