Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's ur favortie dj at ultra?

balletraver101

Everything is going to be fine and dandy......then Underworld will finish it by delivering a swift kick in the ass to this great city of ours. Miami has NO idea what Underworld is going to do to it.

If you want to prepare for Underworld then buy their live DVD. That should be a good idea of what to expect. Fasten your seat belts, folks. Underworld does not fuck around.

^^i'll def have ta check him out.

HYBRID would be my #1 choice for MANY reasons.......

Having just completed their new album, approx 20 QUALITY tracks (it must be quite difficult to choose which ones make the cut :) ).....I’m ecstatic to see what they have in store for us. With a blend of NEW material (the ones I’ve heard are fawkin’ WICKED) and classics such as “finished symphony,’ Ultra would not be the same without HYBRID. These lads have been extremely busy in the past year doing numerous DJ sets around the world and producing new tracks some of which involved them traveling to Russia to record the strings (as with their Wide Angle album).........it’s no wonder they’ve received the rightfully deserved ‘Best Producer 2002’ prize at the Breakspoll Awards in London.

Next stop.......RITM

I think this year’s show will be much better than the one at Beyond......that’s all I can say ;)