Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday Is My Birthday And

Exsqueeze me Miss Zee???

Ummm..

You better snap out of it before I come there and open up a can of whoop ass on you! :mad:

I am driving my ass down to shooters and we are going have FUN dammit!!!!

If you have problem..call me @ work chicken...

but friday night you will be out and about..shakin that latina ass..doin your thang! :tongue:

couple of things Z:

1) my sisters and i have gotten rid of the terms "blues" and "depression" - we now call it "bouts of forgetfulness" - i am sure if you look around you and inside you, there is plenty to be happy and thankful for - friends, family, lovers, etc - most of us are so blessed we just have lapses of forgetting...take a second look and tell me how you feel...

2) if you really are struggling with a room in miami, let me know - my cousin owns the only diner in south beach and should be able to help you out

Originally posted by phatman

couple of things Z:

1) my sisters and i have gotten rid of the terms "blues" and "depression" - we now call it "bouts of forgetfulness" - i am sure if you look around you and inside you, there is plenty to be happy and thankful for - friends, family, lovers, etc - most of us are so blessed we just have lapses of forgetting...take a second look and tell me how you feel...

2) if you really are struggling with a room in miami, let me know - my cousin owns the only diner in south beach and should be able to help you out

IS IT THAT DINNER ON THE CORNER THAT LOOKS LIKE THE OLD FASHION DINNERS? I ALWAYS GO THERE FOR BREAKFAST AND SIT IN THE BACK...LOVE THAT PLACE..

ARE YOU GOING TO MIAMI?

Originally posted by latinaz

IS IT THAT DINNER ON THE CORNER THAT LOOKS LIKE THE OLD FASHION DINNERS? I ALWAYS GO THERE FOR BREAKFAST AND SIT IN THE BACK...LOVE THAT PLACE..

ARE YOU GOING TO MIAMI?

...yes..it's the 11th street diner...great food...and no, unfortunately i am passing on miami this year...i chose to go earlier last month to spend time with family on the west coast of florida...

...if you still have a problem with a room come friday, i will try to come by shooters and give you his number...he's a great guy and connected to everybody down there...after all, where do ya think everyone hits after da clubs....

Originally posted by phatman

...yes..it's the 11th street diner...great food...and no, unfortunately i am passing on miami this year...i chose to go earlier last month to spend time with family on the west coast of florida...

...if you still have a problem with a room come friday, i will try to come by shooters and give you his number...he's a great guy and connected to everybody down there...after all, where do ya think everyone hits after da clubs....

THANK YOU SO MUCH PHATTYMAN!! LOL

I'LL PM YOU LATER