Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shadow Renovates!

attomic

FYI: Swung by Shadow last Friday to say hello. The place is looking good. VIP is much more intimate. The back room has had a complete make over. New lighting is excellent. New nitrogen system and air conditioning is kicking. And the best thing is they have a fierce line-up coming down.

------------------

Drugs er bad ummmkay.

I agree with Arrakis. Any renovation of

shadow; should include new DJ Talent.

George Acosta took Shadow to new levels,

but the club needs new talent to take it

to the next level. Darren Emerson, Danny Howell,etc. I use to live in New York,

and what makes those clubs work. They rotate

the DJ talent.

Peace,

Sobeton

Sobeton,

They don't rotate them in all clubs. Twilo does it and I praise them for that. Vinyl doesn't need to. They've got Tenaglia every friday night. Limelight just started getting talent a few weeks ago. Centro Fly gets their share of house djs including Morillo's Subliminal night.

Everywhere else is cheezville.

I stopped by on Sunday, and it was off da hook! The place was rammed with a great crowd, and the music was Brilliant! Waxman even dropped the original "Another brick in the wall" by Pink Floyd at the end of the night. Those kryogenic smoke machines are the BOMB!!!!

Its so good to know... I spent all summer down there in MIA, and all the progress I could see was the Big screen with dj view, and some pieces of white cloth giving it a fresher look, but still the crowd has to learn a little, and I believe that will come with the DJ talent rotation...

I've been going to shadow Lounge since the beggining, hell I was even there on the Millenium night(01-01-00), but after a while especially this summer I got real sick of the place with Acosta's Anthem playing... It seemed like he didnt even change the order of the tracks he plays... Same shit over and over in the so called Total Acostanation!! Yuck!! The crowd was kind of silly too, with bad dressed people trying really hard to "roll"... y'know... but hey, summer has never been the big season for SoBe... Let's hope we get a Good lineup for this Winter, and defenetely a crowd a little more Mature...

By the way, U guyz in FL shuoldnt miss PVD @ Space Sept 9... It will be off the Hook!!!

Peace, Love and Twilo for Everyone!!!

Guest genevieve

Nice to hear they're putting an effort into renovations. I do agree with everyone though; Acosta's gotta move on!!!!!!!!!! The people who do like him just don't know any better!!!

Archived