Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BLUE!

attomic

arrakis - 18th st lounge is exactly that - a big lounge rather than a club really - it is usually good on friday and saturday nights. lots of eurotrash. cool deck outside, v. small area to dance, upstairs has live jazz band. music more ambient than anything - nowhere near blue's banging house... still a good place to hang out though. if you're ever up this way give me a shout & I'll be glad to take you there! there's a place opposite called Dragonfly which is good - a bit like a smaller version of Bed with sushi (all white, more of a focus on drinks, but no beds). round the corner from 18th st lounge is an afterhours place called Red which usually kicks off pretty well from thurs-sat. small but definitely for dancing.

what time does blue go on until? we got there early so avoided the line, but had to leave at 1:30 to meet a friend who'd just arrived from san fran and wanted to check out level....

------------------

You'll have to excuse me now.... I feel it coming on

Cool; I'll definitely let you know if I'm ever in DC... I miss the place; lived in Bethesda for 6 years. Blue goes off until at least 3ish or 4ish; and then people go to Push. Did you check that place out? Too bad you had to go to Level - at 1:30 Blue is just getting started!

no, never made it to push - next time... sat we went to level then at 5 went over to space for danny tenaglia; sunday we went to shadow lounge then really mixed it up with the beautiful people at kitkat. mmmmm - choice place...

------------------

Blue was fucking amazing Saturday AND Sunday nights. could NOT STOP DANCING.... oh yeah. thank you thank you thank you. totally made our weekend in south beach...

------------------

Archived