Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q. for the girls...

georgym

Originally posted by phatman

george...you're getting desperate...:tongue:

:finger:

It just so happens that this girl i know is asking me what my opinion is, and i said it depends on the person, and how far you'd take it.

But some girls seem to not mind getting in the nude and posing, while others will only do it with their clothes on.

I just wanted to hear what the CP gals think ;)

Possibly. It depends on a lot of things... how comfortable I was with the artist, what exactly they were planning on doing with the painting.

There was actually an ad on another MB, some guy who does body painting (like, those really cool ones where the chick ends up painted like a lion or something). He was looking for women to paint. I considered it until I read a little further and realized that he wasn't just going to take pictures of it, there was going to be a runway show! Walking down the runway in nothing but a thin layer of paint... I had to pass. :)

Originally posted by tastyt

There was actually an ad on another MB, some guy who does body painting (like, those really cool ones where the chick ends up painted like a lion or something). He was looking for women to paint. I considered it until I read a little further and realized that he wasn't just going to take pictures of it, there was going to be a runway show! Walking down the runway in nothing but a thin layer of paint... I had to pass. :)

...my ex did that but for a shoot only...it was very very cool...i couldnt tell she was nekked...

Possibly. It depends on a lot of things... how comfortable I was with the artist, what exactly they were planning on doing with the painting.

I hear ya .

I guess, like u said, ot comes down to how comfortable u are with the person, and how much you want to shed.

THe girl i know didn't shed any clothes, but she got a bit turned off when he walked away for a while and started "blaa blahh'ing with other people there, leaving her just holding the pose there while he acted kinda high and mighty (these are her words)

So she told me she prolly wouldn't do it again. But that's just her. ehh, im :confused:

Originally posted by phatman

...my ex did that but for a shoot only...it was very very cool...i couldnt tell she was nekked...

I think that would be so fucking cool!

As a sidenote... I read this short story... there was a life art class (if ya don't know, that means the models are nude) with two models. Once the students were done with their drawings, the models told them to take off their clothing and get up front, so they could be the ones doing the drawing! It was only fair, they argued. So, being the open-minded artists they were, they stripped butt-nekkid and got up to the front of the room. The two models took everyone's clothing (and money), and left them there in the room, trying to figure out what to do next. :laugh:

As a sidenote... I read this short story... there was a life art class (if ya don't know, that means the models are nude) with two models. Once the students were done with their drawings, the models told them to take off their clothing and get up front, so they could be the ones doing the drawing! It was only fair, they argued. So, being the open-minded artists they were, they stripped butt-nekkid and got up to the front of the room. The two models took everyone's clothing (and money), and left them there in the room, trying to figure out what to do next. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

....oh man...that's so fucked up...

Oh yeah, I just remembered something that was on Ripley's. You know those mandarin-collar shirts w/oriental designs on them? This chick had one painted on her, and then walked around town. It was hysterical, to see people's reactions. This one guy said that it looked real until she got close, and you could see it jiggling.

Grrrr, it made me bitter though- the bitch had absolutely perfect tits! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by gmccookny

painted or model for someone to use you in their painting?

Say you're into art.

Or not even,,, just say that you appreciate artwork and particularly the physical body.

Would you consider posing for an artist, nude or not-nude?

Actually, my friend asked me a few days ago if he could take a picture of me and then draw it *not naked, but in shorts and a tank top*, he's an artist, and his client asked him to draw something like that for him to put it in his room. And + I get $500 for it. But I didn't do it, because I had to leave and had no time :(

Maybe next time :)

painted or model for someone to use you in their painting?

Say you're into art.

Or not even,,, just say that you appreciate artwork and particularly the physical body.

Would you consider posing for an artist, nude or not-nude?

i wish normal people would pose for art classes

in every single art class ive taken

the nude models have been repulsive in every way

so sex board if u would seriously do this, go to any art school they are always looking for models

as for me, i wouldnt do it, cause they only pay u like 150 and u have to hold the same pose forever

plus u have to deal with a room full of horny weirdos like me staring at ur crotch...

:laugh:

Originally posted by nympho69

i wish normal people would pose for art classes

in every single art class ive taken

the nude models have been repulsive in every way

so sex board if u would seriously do this, go to any art school they are always looking for models

as for me, i wouldnt do it, cause they only pay u like 150 and u have to hold the same pose forever

plus u have to deal with a room full of horny weirdos like me staring at ur crotch...

:laugh:

I know what you mean. My younger brother goes to art school, and the only model he has had so far was a 50-something obese woman. She was like 350lbs:puke:

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I know what you mean. My younger brother goes to art school, and the only model he has had so far was a 50-something obese woman. She was like 350lbs:puke:

yeah, they go for shapely bodies, obviously :cool::tongue:

this girl is pretty curvaceous, and people encouraged her to do it. But she wouldn't want to do it at the same school she attends.

yeah, they go for shapely bodies, obviously :cool::tongue:

this girl is pretty curvaceous, and people encouraged her to do it. But she wouldn't want to do it at the same school she attends.

i think they might place the classified in retirement homes or something

but its really out of control when u are actually sitting there counting the number of rolls

and for some strange reason most of them dont shave, and from the length of the hair, i dont think they ever did????