Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digga Ma Nicca!!!

Remember that thing we were talking about in the club last week??

I was inquiring about the "soda" we were "drinking" that night at the club...

Call me when you have a chance...

I have some questions for you.... I was thinking about trying more of the "soda.." if you can get it...

Thanks bro!!!

hee hee....

riggs.......I'll think about the pole bar run.......and i am definitely leaning towards shooting up to euro on thursday......gonna try to stay sober though....doubtful.......just keep turbo away from me and i'll be alright.....i'll holla at ya tomorrow afterwork though!!!!

bus...............ya had to tell everyone bout the YOGA story huh.......you forgot to add the part when ya stripped down during the sychronized swimmin class, poppped in jonathan peters CD and splashed around the pool like a drownin horse...........!!!!!!!

jaydog...........sup kid hows rehab treatin ya, and what the fug we gonna to during the WMC's wanna make soap bombs dove or irish spring????....................

somegirl..........ya got 45 minutes, i braught hot cherry oil and a polaroid camera, 7th fl bathroom, bring your computer...............

justin, good luck this weekend and riiiippppppppppp shit up........

and eric, get the carrot out yo azz and HOLLAAAA at a nicca.......