Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's gonna be at Space on Tuesday 18th???

magic8ball

Meeeeeeee :D I doubt I can handle all 14 hours, but who knows.. It's gonna be the first afterhours party of the wmc, and I hope it doesn't kill me.. He'll go until 2-3pm probably, and we got the Howells/Seaman/etc pool party @5pm.. Now that's some poor planning on my part....... See ya all there!!!

smiledanca2.gif

fuck it. i'm going to scumfrog.

Name: Effin Records Launch

Presented by: Scumfrog

Sponsored by:

Price: 10 Time: 10pm-5am

RSVP: formulapeter@nyc.rr.com (press only)

Lineup: The Scumfrog (Effin) , DJ Dayhota (SuperJane / Chicago), Carlos Caneja (Miami)

Notes:

Originally posted by vicman

i'll probably be doing the same thing, but i'll probably bail for Space earlier, cant stand all that prog, but it is free.

Yes, yes. We know you're one of the cool crowd now. You don't need to keep reminding us in every post. Geezus H. Christ. Kid hears one broken beat track and all of a sudden he's president of the genre pigeon-holing fanclub.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yes, yes. We know you're one of the cool crowd now. You don't need to keep reminding us in every post. Geezus H. Christ. Kid hears one broken beat track and all of a sudden he's president of the genre pigeon-holing fanclub.

lookie who's talking mr. i do not like techno but when some prog dj drops techno i love it :rolleyes: your a dime a dozen :laugh:

fuck it. i'm going to scumfrog.

Name: Effin Records Launch

Presented by: Scumfrog

Sponsored by:

Price: 10 Time: 10pm-5am

RSVP: formulapeter@nyc.rr.com (press only)

Lineup: The Scumfrog (Effin) , DJ Dayhota (SuperJane / Chicago), Carlos Caneja (Miami)

Notes:

In some circles, Scumfrog would be considered "prog". Of course, those that don't blindly follow the GU cult know it as simply "House music".

In some circles, Scumfrog would be considered "prog". Of course, those that don't blindly follow the GU cult know it as simply "House music".

same as with sander, however the styles are different. the straight up prog. from digweed, fortier, etc. is the one that i can listen to for a couple of hours before i get bored with it.

i know what i like, i know what i dont like, and i know what i somewhat like. besides other than going to NY on a thursday or tuesday, this is my best bet on seeing scumfrog. van m. will be in b'more, fortier i will probably get a chance to see sometime during the year and digweed i will see on thursday. thats what wmc is also about, seeing dj's and producers that you otherwise do not have the opportunity to see throughout the year. thats why tronic is a staple on my party list.

lookie who's talking mr. i do not like techno but when some prog dj drops techno i love it :rolleyes: your a dime a dozen :laugh:

I don't recall which song you're referring to. But I'll admit, I have never gotten into techno, but that's because I've never actually heard a really good techno DJ.

I don't recall which song you're referring to. But I'll admit, I have never gotten into techno, but that's because I've never actually heard a really good techno DJ.

so there, you dont like techno and thats fair. i get bored of straight progressive after a while and that too is fair.

same as with sander, however the styles are different. the straight up prog. from digweed, fortier, etc. is the one that i can listen to for a couple of hours before i get bored with it.

i know what i like, i know what i dont like, and i know what i somewhat like. besides other than going to NY on a thursday or tuesday, this is my best bet on seeing scumfrog. van m. will be in b'more, fortier i will probably get a chance to see sometime during the year and digweed i will see on thursday. thats what wmc is also about, seeing dj's and producers that you otherwise do not have the opportunity to see throughout the year. thats why tronic is a staple on my party list.

I'm not bashing your tastes. I like all the shit you do. But I just think people over-generalize with the prog genre thing. You talking Digweed L.A. "prog" or Digweed MMII "prog"? Or last week's Digweed Kiss FM "prog"? Maybe it's not so much "prog" you don't like, maybe it's Digweed?