Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc in less then a week!!!

cant wait, less then a week. This is my first time going, does any one have any suggestion on where to go. From what i know borris is djing at the nut n hunny party at spi (the old spin). Crow bar marc ronson on thursday. friday stretch armstrong at nikis beach ,and saturday shawn ink and serge devant at menage(old shadow lounge) if any body know anything else to do HOLLA!!!:eek:

I cannot believe you are going all the way down to WMC just to see the DJs you can see at the shore or at a club in Jersey.

WMC is the best chane you will ever have to expose yourself to all kinds of DJs that you rarely, if ever, have the chance to see during the rest of the year. I suggest you do your thing and catch the DJs you want to hear, but also check out some of the foreign talent out there. It may be a real eye opener for you.

Originally posted by hyper51677

cant wait, less then a week. This is my first time going, does any one have any suggestion on where to go. From what i know borris is djing at the nut n hunny party at spi (the old spin). Crow bar marc ronson on thursday. friday stretch armstrong at nikis beach ,and saturday shawn ink and serge devant at menage(old shadow lounge) if any body know anything else to do HOLLA!!!:eek:

I highly recommend you check out the Magnetik party at Maze on Friday nite.. IMO it's one of the best parties all week..

Yea!!! go down and see the djs you wont be able to see unless its like a once a year thing... Everyone is gonna be playing their best music, so any party should be good, but still... going down to wmc to hear boris???:confused:

But i guess if thats what you like, to one his own...:beer: