Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chicks who dig sports

georgym

Is a definite turn on for most men i'd say.

THis girl was sitting next to me on the train, and the first section she turned to was sports!

If we can take you to a sporting event, and you will get into it, :drool:

I also liked tomboy's in school, and still do.

:tongue:

*raises hand* :D

hahaha i always get weird looks from ppl on the subway when i open up my Sports Illustrated.

right now i am reading For the Glory - follows a football class from recruiting to their senior season (featuring the 1992 team)

Originally posted by nycchic24

*raises hand* :D

hahaha i always get weird looks from ppl on the subway when i open up my Sports Illustrated.

right now i am reading For the Glory - follows a football class from recruiting to their senior season (featuring the 1992 team)

lol.. i was thinking of you. You're doin a good job in the Sports forum ;)

do you subscribe to sports illustrated? and if so, how much is it per month?

Originally posted by phatman

...and she's one of the quickest posters on cp...

lol i have the fastest fingers this side of the mississipi! ;)

yeah my friends in college were trying to plot how i was going to become the next Sports Babe (espn radio).. but cuter ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

lol.. i was thinking of you. You're doin a good job in the Sports forum ;)

do you subscribe to sports illustrated? and if so, how much is it per month?

heheh thanks :cool:

and for sports illust, its kinda expensive. i dunno about per month but its like $68 for an annual subscription. ive been a faithful subscriber since i was 12.

espn magazine is cheaper - but i dont like it as much. i cancelled after its inaugural(sp) year.

Originally posted by nycchic24

heheh thanks :cool:

and for sports illust, its kinda expensive. i dunno about per month but its like $68 for an annual subscription. ive been a faithful subscriber since i was 12.

espn magazine is cheaper - but i dont like it as much. i cancelled after its inaugural(sp) year.

See... im getting turned on already :spin2:

Is a definite turn on for most men i'd say.

THis girl was sitting next to me on the train, and the first section she turned to was sports!

If we can take you to a sporting event, and you will get into it, :drool:

I also liked tomboy's in school, and still do.

:tongue:

Are you sure about that??? I thought it was de regure(sp) that chicks that were very into sports (the soccer/basketball/volleyball/field hockey chicks) were thought to be lesbians.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know I mustn't be the only one that's heard that before.

Originally posted by ou812

Are you sure about that??? I thought it was de regure(sp) that chicks that were very into sports (the soccer/basketball/volleyball/field hockey chicks) were thought to be lesbians.

What is de regure?

And naww, not all chicks that are into sports are lesbo's (although my 1st g/f was really into sports and turned out to be a lesbo) that's only one example.

I just think it's a turn on as well cuz they can get physical :D

What is de regure?

And naww, not all chicks that are into sports are lesbo's (although my 1st g/f was really into sports and turned out to be a lesbo) that's only one example.

I just think it's a turn on as well cuz they can get physical :D

Hahahah, that's funny, sorry to hear about your ex though.................de regure I believe is French for "the regular". Similar to what Phunk says all the time "standard issue"

Originally posted by ou812

i thought that stereotype was squashed a while ago. MY hs was a jock school (numerous state championships in football, basketball, track, and LEague All sports champions ) and it was much more accepted to play sports, than for a girl to be a cheerleader.

Originally posted by fineones

u know wha hurts ...when a girl happens to out shine u with her sports knowledge(sp?) ...i know it shouldnt matter boy or girl..

but it still hurts :(

:laugh:

one of my ex's knew nothing about sports. he refused to hook up my picture in picture in fear that i would never leave the house during football season

<~~Total sportsfan

I love football & boxing...die-hard hockey fan

I go home every night after class and throw on SportsCenter to catch all the highlights...

I was tomboy till I was 20... played sports my whole life...and with the exception of a few...most of the guys I dated aren't really into sports... go figure :rolleyes:

Originally posted by hunnie818

<~~Total sportsfan

I love football & boxing...die-hard hockey fan

I go home every night after class and throw on SportsCenter to catch all the highlights...

I was tomboy till I was 20... played sports my whole life...and with the exception of a few...most of the guys I dated aren't really into sports... go figure :rolleyes:

I LOVE YOU. .....lol

chicks who dig sports are a turn on, but its def not a must. i've never been with a chick who was into sports, but i certainly would be inviting to it. sports are great, and if their is an interest to both people involved, it's just another fun way to bond.

Originally posted by hunnie818

...most of the guys I dated aren't really into sports... go figure :rolleyes:

...maybe you just havent met the right guy yet...one who appreciates a good book...watches sports...exercises...and likes good bud once in a while...

<--------he may just be at shooters friday night buying a round of shots (right now soco and lime is my fav)

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

I LOVE YOU. .....lol

chicks who dig sports are a turn on, but its def not a must. i've never been with a chick who was into sports, but i certainly would be inviting to it. sports are great, and if their is an interest to both people involved, it's just another fun way to bond.

hunnie :heart: u too!

So true on the bonding thing.. 1 of my X's LOVED hockey..(Go Devils!) and it was great! for every game we would throw on sweats, order take-out... grab some brewskies and scream at the t.v. together... it was so much fun.. we would have personal betting as to who would score the next goal and so on w/ kinky little prizes for the winner ;)

sigh..... I miss that :(

Originally posted by phatman

...maybe you just havent met the right guy yet...one who appreciates a good book...watches sports...exercises...and likes good bud once in a while...

<--------he may just be at shooters friday night buying a round of shots (right now soco and lime is my fav)

hmmmm...

:love: ???

Btw... soco & lime is MY favorite! :pint:

I must come clean too..

I love Football..

I love the Raiders

oak_100.gif

I hate Tampa Bay, the only reason they won was because they had Chucky (our ex coach)

I love soccer, cant wait for the next cup.

I love hockey I was glue to all the hockey websites all yesterday since it was the trade deadline...

I have NHL Center Ice and my boyfriend and watch it religiously.

smalllogo.gif

Go Flyers... Woo Hooo we got Tony Amonte!

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I must come clean too..

I love Football..

I love the Raiders

oak_100.gif

I hate Tampa Bay, the only reason they won was because they had Chucky (our ex coach)

I love soccer, cant wait for the next cup.

I love hockey I was glue to all the hockey websites all yesterday since it was the trade deadline...

I have NHL Center Ice and my boyfriend and watch it religiously.

smalllogo.gif

Go Flyers... Woo Hooo we got Tony Amonte!

i like the bucs - lots of former gators! :D

although i did go to school with one gator on the raiders - Mo collins. boy did he polish subway sandwiches off (four at a time!)