Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dicca/DonDondero aka CP Snuggle Bunnies!!

HA HA HA HA.........SNUGGLE BUNNIES HUH???????????

listen ya big tuna, i'm keeping my coordinates and weekend locations on the DL and i will save them for PM's and sign language at the gym!!!!!!! HA HA

def will try to show some support for sir justin............

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAA

im gonna try and make my way up there........not sure about taste though..........trying to conserve some braincells before summer......i know......im a bitchasspussyslinkymafuka who cant hang......ha ha............but I'll be ready memorial day to labor day!!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

DDDAAAANNNNNNNNIIIEEEEEEELLLLLEEEEE.....i miss ya chica......when im gonna see you out again for my jukebox fix!!!!!!.......come on rockstar where you been hiding?......put the cats to bed and get outta the house........kthxbye!!!!

MistahDondiesellyOhhhh - I'm not hiding Im saving $$ . I will be out to Head up the Digga Fan club in April but until then you will have to just suffer.

LMAO, put the cats to bed? I think i'm slowly getting the reputation of that person who has 46 cats and never leaves the house cuz she doesn't want to leave them.. kthxforyourconcerninthismatterdondiezelly

Digggga - Hello :tongue:

CARGUY2003 - carlos santana??? try TITO SANTANA, plug in buddy.........

DON - if ya ever write "kthxby" ever again, we're taken your "i wanna be a meathead" package away and replacing it with recipes for brownies and a sawing kit, ya girl...........................khomosonomorekthxbyfortheguys........

DEE$$$$$ - hi how are ya honey combs...............call me, fo beats and gas

BUS - shrek, yep she looks like fuggin shrek...............

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAA HONK HONK HONK HONK

"DI PLANE, DI PLANE, LOOK BOSS............... ITS D PLAAAAANE"