Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(West Palm) House Heads?

arrakis

Here in West Palm Beach a friend of a friend is trying to get a weekly house night or two together @ Lounge on Clematis. What would everyone's response be to this? Anyone know any good house DJs in the area? I know this guy is a big fan of the Naked Music label so hopefully we can make it as deep and funky as possible...

Good idea, NL. Just not sure what type of reaction a house vibe would have here. By the way, I just got an e-mail from DJ Garth saying that he'd like to spin somewhere down here... any ideas anyone? I would need contact names and numbers.

Hey Arrakis,

It looks like your friend's friend needs someone with experience enough to develop a crowd.. and the only name that comes to mind is DJ Louis Benedetti from Soulshine records. He's based in Miami and runs his own garage/house label and travels around the world Djing. Check his web site http://www.soulshine.net and let me know what you think. Peace

Originally posted by arrakis:

Here in West Palm Beach a friend of a friend is trying to get a weekly house night or two together @ Lounge on Clematis. What would everyone's response be to this? Anyone know any good house DJs in the area? I know this guy is a big fan of the Naked Music label so hopefully we can make it as deep and funky as possible...

"Stop What you're doing.. 'Cuz I'm about to ruin the image & a style that you're used too!!!!"

Over 13 years at spinnin' everything but country..

I've done house... before, during, & after it became popular. I'm the only DJ with a style that can mix 808 state with La Funk Mob... and not miss a beat or loose anyone on the dance floor!

If you are interested e-mail djbside@hotmail.com

Not crazy @ your venue but I'm willing to work with you... cool.gif

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE "The DJ From Another Planet"™

Technology Copywriter

888-999-MARS x2315

Need Gear ? ....... Get it here!

WWW.MARSmusic.com

The music-makers destination!

P.S. I'm on the left guess who's on the right

Archived