Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***NEW Jersey Party Alert*** (union county)

HI-FI WEDNESDAYS

The Crossroads presents a fresh new weekly party featuring the LIVE dance music production of the Ground Level Organization (G.L.O.) with guest DJ’s and Musicians weekly.

-------------------------------------------------

THIS WEEK – WEDNESDAY MARCH 12th

G.L.O. welcomes guest DJs Frankie Pep & James Vincent to the stage…spinning deep, funky house music.

Lineup:

9:00pm – 11:15pm: DJs Frankie Pep & James Vincent

11:15pm-1:15am: G.L.O. – Live Performance w/ guest musicians

1:15am – 1:45am: DJs Frankie Pep & James Vincent

FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE!!!!

G.L.O.’s LIVE set from their Jan. 8th performance at The Crossroads is now available for FREE download! Go www.gloproductions.net and click on “media†for some MP3s from this amazing show! Also, Free CDs are always available at the info table at Hi-Fi Wednesdays. Get there early and take one home!

G.L.O. is a live performance group that fuses synth and computer technology with organic instruments - creating deep, funky house music before your very eyes. G.L.O. features a hybrid blend of instruments, creating a unique sound heard nowhere else. While original electronic grooves stream from the group’s elaborate synthesizer / sampler set up, live instrumentalists jam beside in perfect harmony. G.L.O. shows may feature musicians on the flute, trumpet, violin, mandolin, Guitar, Bass, sax, or percussion as well. There are no 2 performances alike...uniqueness, soul, and technology meet dance music...LIVE. The Ground Level Organization has performed at many venues around the NYC / NJ area. Most notably, at the legendary SHELTER house parties, at Club Vinyl, NYC. Check out www.gloproductions.net for more G.L.O. information.

See you Wednesday!

Angelo U.

G.L.O.

Every Wednesday 9pm – 2am

$2 Coronas, Margaritas, & Tequila Shots!!!

21+ $5

The Crossroads

78 North Ave.

Garwood, NJ

908 232 5666

www.xxroads.com

HOW TO FIND THE CROSSROADS:

Take the Garden Sate Parkway to exit 137. Take a right at the traffic light onto North Avenue. Follow North Avenue heading west for 1.5 miles and The Crossroads is on the right side.

HI-FI WEDNESDAYS

The Crossroads presents a fresh new weekly party featuring the LIVE dance music production of the Ground Level Organization (G.L.O.) with guest DJ’s and Musicians weekly.

Originally posted by xj8mike

that place is band central and blows cmon kid it will never work

i live right over there in Mt. side trsy me dude, the catz over there r a hoboken crowd

WTF? its been working, we've been doing it for a while now

I know I said NEW party but thats besides the point (its fairly new)

And yes its band central , jazz & blues band (whats wrong with that?)

tonight & ever wednsday there's DJS & a live house P.A.

believe me the crowd is complete opposite then hoboken , theses are all local heads into the scene looking for a good time , so you just keep your narrow minded swanky ass over in mountainside (lol) & miss out out on good music that u dont need a superclub & pills to enjoy!