Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday.................

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by kelly0616

we are going to hear timo maas and because thats where all our friends want to go

what dj is at spa???

tell you the truth I dont even know who's dj'ing my original plans where to go to Deko or Temps, but I got a call from a whole platoon of gorgeous girls so thats why im going. Last time I was there I had a really good time, so i just tryed to give an idea. Cento fly is a lot of fun too.

im not knocking spa ive been there many times and always had a great time there. but the agenda for saturday is set for centro. birthday girl gets to pick. lately ive just been going to upscale places so this will be a change of pace for me.

Guest hotshit

im not knocking spa ive been there many times and always had a great time there. but the agenda for saturday is set for centro. birthday girl gets to pick. lately ive just been going to upscale places so this will be a change of pace for me.

Have you ever been to Spread on Friday nights?

Originally posted by hotshit

Have you ever been to Spread on Friday nights?

Not that you want my opinion, but i stopped in there last saturday to meet someone and the place actually had signs saying "no dancing"!

also alot of herbs in the joint...good looking girls though

Guest hotshit

not friday.....my friend actually went last saturday though said it was good. y?

I had a lot of fun, its a lounge upstairs and theres music and dancing downstairs. I had a really good time last Friday, very chill atmosphere and good looking crowd. The bartenders are on point too. They have a sushi bar in the corner of the bar.

to DIeselkid , they have weird rules in there, you cant talk on your cell phone in the place either. But everyone is really friendly, plus I asked about Friday not Saturday. Def some good lookin girls in there.

kostaP................ya kiddin me, yer on roll fugger.....................

pretty quick, i love it....................if someone mentions a club for sunday and ya come through agian...........i'm comin by and buying ya a six piece and a chocolate shake

Originally posted by roddigga

kostaP................ya kiddin me, yer on roll fugger.....................

pretty quick, i love it....................if someone mentions a club for sunday and ya come through agian...........i'm comin by and buying ya a six piece and a chocolate shake

LOL

Originally posted by hotshit

I had a lot of fun, its a lounge upstairs and theres music and dancing downstairs. I had a really good time last Friday, very chill atmosphere and good looking crowd. The bartenders are on point too. They have a sushi bar in the corner of the bar.

to DIeselkid , they have weird rules in there, you cant talk on your cell phone in the place either. But everyone is really friendly, plus I asked about Friday not Saturday. Def some good lookin girls in there.

hotshit,

i agree the rules are pretty fucking dumb.....i know you were asking about fri, just giving an opinion on the place as a whole.

thanks kosta p.............glad to know i spread and b'lo every weekend!!!:eek:

mystify, i dont know of any lists at b'lo on a saturday....to be honest i dont think there are any i think saturdays a tough night to get in unless you know somebody. i stopped in there on a thursday before and i no people that go on wednesdays and sundays also. i could help u out on those nights?!?;)