Clubplanet Nightlife Community

want a sandbar 2003 vip card

Come to Joeys thurs 3/13/03 4 two dollar drinks till midnight,free admission 4 ladies over 21, and dance to the best of club,hiphop, and oldschool music spun by dj GINO G and dj George Cali. Come as early as possible to receive your 2003 vip card which will entitle u free addmission this summer 4 splash fridays. Giving out a limited quantity. Any ques or guestlists call adam gugino (2014108310)

Originally posted by trewguy

it opens may 2 is that true if so its going to be a hard core night for me becouse im going to be parting like its my berfday o shit is my berfday

the chicks keep gettin better and better there, i love that place:comit: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Originally posted by adam23

Come to Joeys thurs 3/13/03 4 two dollar drinks till midnight,free admission 4 ladies over 21, and dance to the best of club,hiphop, and oldschool music spun by dj GINO G and dj George Cali. Come as early as possible to receive your 2003 vip card which will entitle u free addmission this summer 4 splash fridays. Giving out a limited quantity. Any ques or guestlists call adam gugino (2014108310)

Adam thank for the Liquid Gold card that card you showed me was really different....

For those of you who havent seen it... it is a see through VIP card with liquid in it and some sand.......phat