Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Airlines want $$$ from Government

ok...they state they will lose $$$ if we go to war..and want a 8 billion dollar relief.....

my question is this.....

why do they get support...what about the Insurance Companies, Clothing Stores, Car Dealers, all Retailers will be affected by the War......how can they get support financially and not everyother person who pays taxes get it.....

talked about fuked up.....War affects Everyone....

Originally posted by djprime

ok...they state they will lose $$$ if we go to war..and want a 8 billion dollar relief.....

my question is this.....

why do they get support...what about the Insurance Companies, Clothing Stores, Car Dealers, all Retailers will be affected by the War......how can they get support financially and not everyother person who pays taxes get it.....

talked about fuked up.....War affects Everyone....

How could you even include insurance in your statement they dont deserve shit. Theyre the biggest fucking criminals.

Howbout now they even have terrorist insurance in case of terrorist attack.

Please Folks...Clear your mind and let me educate you.

#1. The Biggest Criminals are the Amreican people who sue eachother because of accidents. When this happens Insurance Premiums rise and hurt everyone....Why do you think NJ MD's went on strike...?

Insurance companies are not the evil ones, they simply distribute risk and try to balance their leverage...

#2. It is important that the Govt...subsidizes the airline industry when they are struggling...they represent a key component in our economy...Traveling to US = New $ Inflow to the US = Purchase of goods & services via foreign exchanged money...

#3. The President is negotiating Corporate Tax Cuts to help businesses survive....

#4. I would rather see the Govt. bail out the Airline Industry than give money to some liberal to go to Brazil and study the rain forest...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Please Folks...Clear your mind and let me educate you.

Insurance companies are not the evil ones, they simply distribute risk and try to balance their leverage...

Thanx for the little misguided lesson. How do you justify paying $3000 a year auto insurance in NJ and paying $1000 in FL for the same policy and coverage??

How about the differences in NY and NJ.