Clubplanet Nightlife Community

atten rod and ericone

Originally posted by solargirl

Thanks for your help:comit: ..ktu called us today!!!

I will let you know what happens.:D

I have to listen tonight at 6pm

what could those two misfits possibly have done???........they cant even read or write.....anyway, i will have carguy walk me over to merge at some time on saturday to check ya out at merge.......your the drunk blonde right ;)

solarmomma...........no problem digga didn't mind standin outside of the KTU building monday morning and yelling to GOOMBA JONNY "WE TAN AT SOLARLOUNGE, LOOK NO TAN LINES........its no biggie!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLAAAA eric, wasup playa, got yo message hollaaad back, were the fUg were SAT. night SOLARONE............?????????

and maria you'll have no problem picken out carguy, he'll be the one chewing yer ear off trying to sell ya a volkswagon beatle w/ 3 tires and runnin so fast around the club you'll think he's trying to travel back to the future....................!!!!!!!!!!!

well SOLARMOMMA, keep digga posted.....................

HOOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SOLARDIGGA........................

Don..rod and eric emailed Ktuhouseparty@aol.com

for a contest about the cutest tanning salon employees.

Anyone else feel free to email as well..I will give you free tanning if you come down to the salon

Hi rod..KTU came to my salon last night...Im sure we will win..court put het boob on the guys head:DI also bribed him with free tanning products and we also all had on just nipple tassels.

I wont know if i won for a week or so.

R you still going to temps in the afternoon on sat?

I will come and visit you then..I also have to visit my friend solarbadass.

As for eric ...im not talking to him:D he pissed me off last night ..he called my m'aam....like im 50 or something!:mad::D

He better say sorry .. or im not lettin him in merge this summer.;)

Erics a Dork anyway..hes taking polls on who would give him some ass:rolleyes: I guess yours was not good enough for him.:laugh:

I hope carguys get there before im drunk..so before 9 would be a good time..I get there at 8:30.:tongue:

Anyway thanks again rod. Us olive colored people have to stick together!!! :kiss2:

maria....the bus and digga are chuckleing themselves to death because you keep calling me don......the name is dave chicadee.....don is part of the last name......but just because you sport nipple tassles and look the way you do.....feel free to call me whatever you want!!!!!

def. solarmomma us olive colored people gotta stick together, we need people like us to sit next to when ridin in the middle of the bus ya know...............we were never allowed to sit in the front or the back of the bus, just the middle...........and look now maria, there are places like SOLARLOUNGE for people to be our color...........

its not easy being brown / olive.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and its ok maria i already told my friends how ya made me stand outside of the KTU van with ONLY nipple tassels on, BUT CRACK NEKED yellin "I TAN AT SOLARLOUNGE, NO TAN LINES" but i dont understand why ya made me wear that nighty and those stelloto heals when i was done, YA FREAK..................................

and if i have a KTU shirt on will courtney put her ( . ) ( . ) on my head........................

so CP support SOLARLOUNGE and get boobs on yer head.............

see ya around solarmomma and GOOD LUCK.....................

Originally posted by dondiezel26

maria....the bus and digga are chuckleing themselves to death because you keep calling me don......the name is dave chicadee.....don is part of the last name......but just because you sport nipple tassles and look the way you do.....feel free to call me whatever you want!!!!!

dont sweat it maria cause ALL of CP calls DON, DON!!!!!!!!

and we just sit there and call DON, DON.......................gotta love DON

OMG!!!Im so sorry...well you confused me with courtney!:D

I will make it up to you I will buy you a drink.

when will I see you next?

Hi bus..where you the hell have u been?

Its not the same when me and court go out if your not drinking from her cleavage :tongue:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

what could those two misfits possibly have done???........they cant even read or write.....anyway, i will have carguy walk me over to merge at some time on saturday to check ya out at merge.......your the drunk blonde right ;)

hahahah!! That would be me!! I am the drunk blond one....geez I guess I made a good impression, oops. When did you see me drunk? Besides the numerous pics that Maria posts of me...

Originally posted by solargirl

Thanks for your help:comit: ..ktu called us today!!!

I will let you know what happens.:D

I have to listen tonight at 6pm

what did u need from ktu? i have all the hook ups at ktu. i worked there until this past october when i left.