Clubplanet Nightlife Community

interview w/ PVD . . .

eggmok

our very own chynado11 will be the publicist for an interview with pvd down in miami . . .

when i told her to get me a picture and an autograph, she was so weak saying "i don't think i can do that" . . .

wtf, what have you done for me lately . . .

:laugh: make it so beeoootch . . .

Originally posted by cookiegirl

*waits for tiny* :worry:

Eggy made one of his infamous random calls to me yesterday. I told him that I'm not too interested in an autograph from PvD, especially if I get it through someone else. If I'm gonna get his autograph its gonna be when I'm staying right in front of him ;)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Eggy made one of his infamous random calls to me yesterday. I told him that I'm not too interested in an autograph from PvD, especially if I get it through someone else. If I'm gonna get his autograph its gonna be when I'm staying right in front of him ;)

i can't believe you said it's like buying an autograph from ebay . . .

hey at least i tried to get you a nice b-day gift, in place of it you're going to get a burned cd shady's last mix . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

i can't believe you said it's like buying an autograph from ebay . . .

hey at least i tried to get you a nice b-day gift, in place of it you're going to get a burned cd shady's last mix . . .

I already have shady's last mix and his new mix. You can come party with us tomorrow... that's a good birthday gift :love: